Kyrotech

Hello there,
Is there a little chance to get a new chraracter without masses of kyrotech requirements?

Kyle katarn und dash are normal characters which both needs the same amount of kyrotechs as you need for conquest character commander ahsoka tano.

Greetings demeter

Replies

• Options
    If it wasn’t kyrotechs they’d just need something else. At least they’re easily farmable and you get regular injections of them.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    New Boba doesn’t need a ton of Kyros so there’s that
  • Demeter
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Ok i precise my question : a chance of a marquee character?

It isn't complaining about kyrotech itself. It is absolutly ok that a legend or a conquest char need a lot of them.

But i think they solved the stun gun problem and we get kyrotechs intead for every char, which means instead of farming one gear piece you have to farm two pieces.

For me it is easy to get them, but if you play a fresh account as a new player have to do it you will see the great cliff between your stand and the long time players. In opposite to cg's promise to speeding up the early game
    experience this requirements slow it down.

• Options
    They will create another gear like kyrotech to gate players before they fix the kyro gate.
  • Options
    It's more annoying at the moment because GAC isn't on, I use the currency exclusively on kyros.
  • Options
    Demeter wrote: »

It isn't complaining about kyrotech itself. It is absolutly ok that a legend or a conquest char need a lot of them.

But i think they solved the stun gun problem and we get kyrotechs intead for every char, which means instead of farming one gear piece you have to farm two pieces.

For me it is easy to get them, but if you play a fresh account as a new player have to do it you will see the great cliff between your stand and the long time players. In opposite to cg's promise to speeding up the early game

Give them time. It took what? 2-3 years to fix the stun gun problem. :)
  • Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »
    They will create another gear like kyrotech to gate players before they fix the kyro gate.

This is the reality :D
    It's more annoying at the moment because GAC isn't on, I use the currency exclusively on kyros.

It will run together with conquest while christmas time :)
    cboath7 wrote: »
    Demeter wrote: »

Give them time. It took what? 2-3 years to fix the stun gun problem. :)

You mean 24 weeks non stop conquest :smiley:
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    If it wasn’t kyrotechs they’d just need something else. At least they’re easily farmable and you get regular injections of them.

I’d rather them needs stun guns or other gear of the like since they finally addressed the gear crunch there. They should never have made kyro required outside of GL’s or G12 finishers. The whole “kyro’s will relieve the gear crunch” still is the biggest lie they told us to this day
  • Options
    Kyros are in fact currently relieving the gear crunch, as I’m assuming they were always meant to. They won’t ease one gate until they make another. Kyros gave them a new gate, which allowed them to open up the earlier one. They are never going to let you quickly gear up the newest toys for free. They have to pay Crumb, Doja, and the 3rd guy who shares the CG computer and does all the work.
  • Options
    They can't help themselves... whenever something shiny and new comes out EVERY character will have them... look at the omicrons... they announce a new material mat...and 1- it takes 20 to use (ok just like a zeta) but 2- EVERY TOON they release will now need them, he'll new Boba needs 60....same way every new character needs massive amounts of Kyro its all a pay wall for CG
  • Options
    Kuill and Ig-11 don't have any kyro gear at all. Apart from the injector of course. So, yes. They even already did it more than once since kyros were released.
  • Options
    The real question is : why is there so many gears if at the end only 2 or 3 of them are required ? .... You earn only peanuts in this game through rewards...
  • Options
    Kuill and Ig-11 don't have any kyro gear at all. Apart from the injector of course. So, yes. They even already did it more than once since kyros were released.

Good. A nice little change of pace there, but unfortunately you then need to throw 5 full sets of kyro’s on BAM along with his injector kyros which evens out.
  • Options
    I recently finished off the last of my Get-2 ship farms & that has helped w/ Kyro farm.

Of course it only took the better part of 2 years to finish those farms......... only to have Exec invalidate them.