[MEGA] State of the Galaxy: November 2021

Replies

• HandSolo93 wrote: »
    People still care about squad arena?

For rewards? Not likely.
    For testing out different squads and new characters? Absolutely.

Yeah. I can see that.
  • With the new crystal moves to GAC, please remove the crystal refreshes from squad arena. It is pointless to have them there.

uhhh, no.

CG doesn't want somebody to rush, get 10,000 wins, get that 50 crystal reward and those sweet sweet 5 x Vader shards. It would unbalance the game if a new account got a hold of all of that in just a few days vs waiting 5-10 years like everyone else. I mean it is FIFTY crystals and FIVE Vader shards!

I am at 325 vader shards for three years now, this game is about efficiency …
  • Gawejn
    1095 posts Member
    I’m really surprised by this move. F2P players get more crystals now and whales get fewer. Must have been an oversight by CG and soon it will change.

This is big change for New Players. They need to buy hdb if they want more crystals. Otherwise they get something like 50 Daily with no chance for rewards from gac.
  • dantheman123
    67 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Right now, Mk7 Nubian thingies can drop in the SA store, so still worth fighting a few battles for me.

But yeh, no incentive now to refresh...
  • world
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    After
    Post edited by world on
  • The solution is leaving the Game yes.
    I had to face in GAC a man with 9'3M. I dont have 8. What kind of fair have those matches?
    Is the same to challenge anyone to a boxing combat, and bring there an axe.
    Fair? No.
    But you still have to deal with it.

Good game developers, maybe one day in your life appears someone bigger than you and you have to suffer it.
    I pray for that.
    This game sucks
  • cg getting so lazy lately...
    the starkiller event looked like paste and copy. no story, no strategy to finish the "event". nothing to think about, just pushing buttons.
    lv heavily underperforming compared to the requirements for the event. (just look for imps with shaak vs lv, starkiller dealing more damage on his basic than lv before his 2nd/3rd ultimate)
    conquest time consuming grind: did you test it yourself cg? just how many of you ran a complete of the new conquests before you released it?
    territory wars: 50 defense teams in every territory: did you had a testrun at all? so much coordination within only 24h and i pity the tw officers for all this stress they have now.

and grand arena?
    why can't they test things first, before they release it?
    cg admits a problem with banners, if the opponent did not set all defense teams.
    new omicron of qgj not working as intended. well, the community has not tested the other new omicron for you cg, so be prepared for mire to come. (also mara jade being watched right after release)
    global ranking list right now put loosers on the top, would be funny if they get promoted to higher leagues or divisions in the end.
    very unbalanced matchmaking. just because cg choosed to pick one number (gp) to group. they leave it to the community to sort the real squad/player power over several gac. can be very frustrating for some right now, and more effort on forming better leagues and divisions from the start is just to much effort for cg lately. all they did was a simulation run if i got it right.

i still love the game, i accept if cg feels the the need for changes. please test them first and show some love for the game again.

the starkiller event looked like paste and copy. no story, no strategy to finish the "event". nothing to think about, just pushing buttons.

I miss Dark Revan event, the level with robots was especially fun. Malak was great, Gas was almost great but too reliant on rng, Chewie was challenging. GL changed that because it’s too frustrating to lose after farming tickets, but for new events without tickets, a difficulty at least equivalent to a boss battle in conquest would be nice. Probably an unpopular opinion, because CG stopped following this path, but when you gear prerequisites, a fun and challenging event is also the reward.
  • Phoenixeon
    1840 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    I like new GAC, losing all 3 matches though.
    I just need to find sometime to deploy a day, and attack on the other day. Dont have to worry about the payout time anymore.

Working as intended, low development costs for CG.
    conquest time consuming grind: did you test it yourself cg? just how many of you ran a complete of the new conquests before you released it?
    territory wars: 50 defense teams in every territory: did you had a testrun at all? so much coordination within only 24h and i pity the tw officers for all this stress they have now.

Working as intended, CG has no testers or a testteam, because there are so many beta-testers, called players..
    and grand arena?
    why can't they test things first, before they release it?

Look above. ;-)
    i still love the game, i accept if cg feels the the need for changes. please test them first and show some love for the game again.

But CG don't loves this game, they simply develop it for earning money. As already mentioned dozen times, this game would already be dead, only the Star Wars feeling keeps it alive...

... and this last point is simply ignored by CG, this game could be better and funnier (even for f2p and new players), but as long as the cash flows, nothing will change.

• CG: Is there any update on the gear phases outlined in the road ahead. Are we in phase 1 still and when will we know about phase 2?

While the changes so far have made a significant difference in gearing up older characters and am greatful for that. It does seem that the gear grind just shifted to Kyros which I'm now discovering! Hopefully this is addressed in phase 2. I would like to see more grand arena currency as a reward as this is the best way to get kyro tech.

I find it frustrating that new ideas and updates keep happening before delivering or fixing the last idea. TW still awful matchmaking but we're now experiencing awful grand arena matchmaking (I know this will take time to balance). We're promised a ship load of content but instead got star killer. Conquest still a grind but now galactic challenges have turned ridiculous.

This isn't meant to be a rant, which I'm sure will be ignored. I actually like most of the changes I just wish that you would deliver 1 high quality change before moving on to the next.
  • I actually like most of the changes I just wish that you would deliver 1 high quality change before moving on to the next.
    Kind of like work on a single squad until it's done.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.