Kouru Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited November 2021
Here is the kit idea for Kouru, from the Visions short film The Duel. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
Kouru was a self-styled Sith Lord and leader of a group of bandits. During the Sith Rebellion, Kouru fought as a Sith warrior under the Sith Dark Lord, and barely escaped the Dark Lord’s brutal massacre of his own troops when the latter had a change of heart. Decades later, Kouru fought the Dark Lord, now known as The Ronin, on the planet Genbara when the former Sith Lord defended a village from Kouru and her bandits. In battle, Kouru used her Lightsaber Auxiliary to brutally cut through enemies, while using her weapon’s blades to deflect their attacks.

weqiae4hebs6.png

Unit Name: Kouru
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker (AGI), Sith[/spoiler]
Description: Deadly Lord of the Sith who utilizes her Lightsaber Auxiliary to eliminate her enemies.
Relic: Lightsaber Auxiliary

Basic: Brutal Strike ( Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. If Kouru has the Lightsaber Auxiliary Unique Effect, inflict Vulnerable on the target enemy for 1 turn.

Special: Twirling Blades (Cooldown 5) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to all enemies up to 7 times, and inflict Healing Immunity and Ability Block on them for 2 turns. If Kouru has Lightsaber Auxiliary, dispel all debuffs on Sith allies and grant them Defense Penetration Up for 3 turns. Enemies defeated by this attack cannot be revived.

Unique: Remnant of the Sith (Zeta):
Kouru has +30% Potency, and gains +10% Max Health and +10% Offense for each Sith ally at the start of each encounter. Whenever an enemy is defeated, all Sith allies recover 20% Health, and gain 25% Turn Meter.

While Kouru has Protection, she has the Lightsaber Auxiliary Unique effect.
Lightsaber Auxiliary:
+25% Evasion and Tenacity. Whenever Kouru evades or resists an attack, she recovers 10% Health and inflicts a Damage Over Time effect on the target enemy for 1 turn.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Simple kit. I like it.

Thank you for evaluating.

• Options
    I like the simplicity, but have two issues.

1: (With the exception of SEE) Sith are not a protection based faction.

2: Under Old Ben lead she would have +55% evasion and gain 50% tm when she evades. That doesn’t sound like an issue at all…
    3v3 FTW
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I like the simplicity, but have two issues.

1: (With the exception of SEE) Sith are not a protection based faction.

2: Under Old Ben lead she would have +55% evasion and gain 50% tm when she evades. That doesn’t sound like an issue at all…

I shall fix both issues. Thank you for evaluating.