Can I do normal mode this time?

I am still under 2 mil, and my roster is only stronger this time. Can I do normal this time, Mby hard, or I am stil forced to do easy.

Btw the rewards last time was nothing like normal mode..

Replies

• Options
    I assume you’re talking about Conquest. You have to meet the requirements for the higher difficulties.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You won't be able to do Hard.

If you're saying that you were able to do Normal before the addition of Easy and were still forced to do Easy last time, here's hoping that's fixed. If you've never done Normal, then you will need to meet the power threshold in order to do it.
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope I can do normal again, the rewards for easy were so negligible, especially compared to normal mode, I'd easily be able to earn crate 4 on normal with my alt, but with such bad rewards for easy i barely bothered playing it and only got crate 3.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

If you're saying that you were able to do Normal before the addition of Easy and were still forced to do Easy last time, here's hoping that's fixed. If you've never done Normal, then you will need to meet the power threshold in order to do it.

This, and Doja confirmed this was fixed.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

This, and Doja confirmed this was fixed.

Just like it was confirmed several times before the last one, that those who had previously completed normal would be able to access it again.
    Guess we'll have to wait and see...
  • Options
    Did they test it this time? I feel like this is something they should test....
  • Options
    Mohrg wrote: »
    Did they test it this time? I feel like this is something they should test....

Didn’t you get the invisible memo?

We are the testers.
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    As much as I enjoyed my software testing career CG don't pay me enough.