Quinlan Vos Kit Idea 2.0

Xcien
2436 posts Member
Here is my updated and redone kit idea for Quinlan Vos. If you have any feedback, please comment.

Lore:
Quinlan Vos was a Kiffar Jedi Master who served in the last years of the Galactic Republic. Within the Jedi Order, Vos was known for bending the rules and using unconventional tactics, but was also renowned for his retrocognition abilities, which allowed him to perceive the memories of others when he touched the objects they touched. As a result, Vos was an expert tracker. Many of Vos’ missions led him into the criminal underworld, and involved undercover work. During the Clone Wars, Vos worked with Obi-Wan Kenobi to hunt Ziro the Hutt, and later worked with Asajj Ventress in an attempt to assassinate Count Dooku. During the latter mission, Vos was turned to the Dark Side by Dooku, but was redeemed by Asajj Ventress, who he loved.

gvcozmyjcu5g.jpeg

Unit Name: Quinlan Vos
Tags: Light Side, Support (AGI), Leader, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter
Description: Undercover Jedi that uses unconventional tactics to subdue enemies.
Relic: Vos’ Lightsaber

Basic: Aggressive Strike (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy twice, and gain Offense Up for 2 turns. This attack can’t be evaded or countered.

Special: Expert Tracker (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Dispel all buffs on enemies and inflict Marked and Buff Immunity on the primary target for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted. Then, grant all Scoundrel and Jedi allies Speed Up and Accuracy Up for 2 turns.

Special: Touch of the Dark Side (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Shock and two Damage Over Time effects on them for 3 turns. Then, Quinlan Vos gains +5% Offense (stacking) for each debuff on the target until the end of his next turn.

Leader: Unconventional Tactics (Omega):
Scoundrel and Jedi allies have +25% Max Health and 75% Counter Chance. Bounty Hunter allies have +30% Critical Chance, and call another Scoundrel ally to assist whenever they score a Critical Hit during their turn (limit once per turn).
Whenever Quinlan Vos is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract:
Attack out of turn 15 times against a debuffed enemy. Enemies must be debuffed before the start of an attack to count progress.
(Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward:
Bounty Hunter allies dispel all debuffs on themselves, and have +20% Tenacity for the rest of battle. All Bounty Hunters have their Payouts activated.

Unique: Undercover Jedi (Zeta):
Quinlan Vos has +25% Potency and recovers 5% Health and Protection whenever he inflicts a debuff. Additionally, Quinlan Vos gains Foresight for 2 turns at the start of the encounter, and whenever he falls below 50% Health. While Quinlan is below 50% Health, he has +30% Offense.

Unique: Quinlan Vos’ Payout (Omega):
Whenever Quinlan Vos receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Payouts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout:
Grant Quinlan Vos +20 Speed and +50% Defense Penetration.
[/spoiler
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Good Xcien, Good.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is always appreciated.

• Options
    Are there any old kits you plan to update next?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Are there any old kits you plan to update next?

Currently, I’m working on kits for Separatists, but after that, I’m planning to update my Inquisitor kits.