Lost my account!

I've been playing for 6 months, logging in every day normally and today when I opened the game it just started me from the start and I lost everything. What's going on?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Android? Sometimes it looses the Google play login connection. Play thru till about level 2 then you should be able to login again.
  • Options
    iPhone, I tried it and it opens me the new game... The level 2 one...
  • Options
    Check your Game Center login. If your game was local I think it's gone for good. Linked games should come back when your link is back in place but you may have to get through the tutorial and log in through the game again.
  • Options
    Thank you sir! That did it, I sweated a little bit but now it's back! Thanks again.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    They really should put an occasional notification when the game opens (especially for non-forum players) to make sure account is linked to Apple or Google Play account.

They also need an option to bypass the Tutorial for people who this happens to every month or so. Yes, I've had to sit through the Tutorial at least 3 times when the accounts get out of sync.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    They really should put an occasional notification when the game opens (especially for non-forum players) to make sure account is linked to Apple or Google Play account.

They also need an option to bypass the Tutorial for people who this happens to every month or so. Yes, I've had to sit through the Tutorial at least 3 times when the accounts get out of sync.

Yes, yes and YES. Hasn't happened to me (yet) but it's beneficial for players not on here.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    It would be better, if they link it with an email address. That way no one ever losses anything.