Yoda Challenge Done!!

Bones
456 posts Member
edited April 2016
I used Lumi(lead), QGJ, Eoth Koth, JC, and Mace. All were maxed gear, mace only had level 3 abilities all around, JC only a level 5 basic. The rest were maxed out.

First 30 or so battles were just ridiculous. Yoda would one shot characters before i had a chance to go and take 3 turns every time. Everytime I would find one with a barris, I would battle but he would kill a character first turn, so just really bad RNG.

So i kept restarting until he had no healers. The one I finally beat him was with Eoth Koth and Plo ****. I did basic attacks the whole battle on yoda only, (No specials besides healing), and finally beat him.

I think I did just under 50 battles, with about 75% of them being restarts to find good opponents. So if your having trouble, hope this helps out. It is definetly possible without barris. Ill post a picture of when I took out yoda later.

Good Luck!!

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Nice man congrats!
  • papy72
    182 posts Member
    Options
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Finally got him myself. Definitely a trial in patience with copious amounts of frustration. I beat him with Mace Windu and Lumi as companions of all things (generally I retreat out if Lumi is present, but I got frustrated constantly retreating not pulling who I wanted, so finally fought this one for the heck of it).

Time to actually do work now I guess.
  • Options
    Only took me 5 tries lol. It was ogj akosha yoda. Barris lead lumI mace jc akosha all max..killed yoda first.. right before yoda died he killed mace... had 3 healers left it was easy. Took 5min or less
  • Options
    Congrats B)
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    yea with 3 healers it didn't seem like it would be a huge problem to beat yoda. I probably could have pushed to finish barris(70 away) before the yoda event ended, but didn't want to waste resources if i didn't have to. so i tried this first.
  • Options
    Nice! I still have another month to unlock 7*
  • Options
    Congratulations! And best of luck to others in line. RNG is a huge factor in getting him, so hang in there...
  • Options
    The key to beating him is to have at least two people that can heal (JC, Ashoka, Lumi, Bariss), and that he doesn't grind down the same player 3+ times in a row. When I beat him yesterday I finished with all 5 players.