Need help in Darks Side Hard 5A

This is a little embarassing, but I just can't seem to beat that Node. The first two nodes are easy, but in the third there Chewie, Lobot and with a bunch of ugnaughts. And I just can't seem to down him. He's several levels below my team but still I can't beat him.

Last try I had full health Sid, full health GS as well as a loaner Phasma left standing when only half-health Chewie was left...and still he swatted me like an annoying fly.

Nothing seems to work against him....(almost) all negative effects get resisted and if he's finally stunned he clears his stun and attacks right away...I have no idea how to beat him

My team consists of a lvl 61 Sid (6*, lvl7 gear), lvl 60 GS as well as various other DS chars (Vader, Phasma, Daka, IG-86), none seem to work...

Replies

• Options
    I made a thread just like this yesterday, go and look before making a new one. :| I've beaten it now after borrowing a maxed dooku from my main account. Go and look at the thread now for some tips.
  • Options
    I made a thread just like this yesterday, go and look before making a new one. :| I've beaten it now after borrowing a maxed dooku from my main account. Go and look at the thread now for some tips.

Sorry I missed it, must have checked in the wrong forum....

thanks for the tips....I'll try some of these.
  • Options
    @Nighteyes77, PM me your ally code and the toon you want to borrow. 6 star max gear lvl 72 Daka, maxed Sid, Dooku, Phasma etc.
  • Options
    @Nighteyes77, PM me your ally code and the toon you want to borrow. 6 star max gear lvl 72 Daka, maxed Sid, Dooku, Phasma etc.

Thx for the offer. I finally managed to beat it this morning, borrowed a 7* Talia that kept my team alive while I kept striking at Chewie. I don't know if it made a difference, but I kept one of the ugnaughts alive (since somebody suggested he goes into rage mode once alone). But I think what made the biggest difference was that I was lucky with applying stuns and criticals where he seemed to resist most in previous runs.
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I can't beat dark side hard 7... The one with plo loon

...I need an old daka ally lol
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Same here cannot beat them
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Nighteyes77

A few strategies, and please test as some of this may have changed:
    Kill Lobot and all but 1 ugnaut. Chewy goes rage mode when they all die, so keeping one alive and then killing chewwy is usually the best method.

if that has changed, then killing lobot and chewwy first is a priority. I know this sucks as ugnauts keep tossing AOE grenades, so I recommending bringing along Talia/Daka for heals. Talia is surprisingly good if you have her geared. She is tankier than most healers and can self heal.

Either way, you want to make sure chewwy doesnt go into rage mode, because even at 7* max gear that can still hurt
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks ill try some of the strategies out thanks may the force be with u
  • Options
    Mrek0 wrote: »
    I can't beat dark side hard 7... The one with plo loon

...I need an old daka ally lol
    KILOLEO wrote: »
    Same here cannot beat them

651-137-151 is my ally code. I have a 6 star old Daka as my lead so you can pull her. Let me know who you are on here so i dont just reject your request
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I am stuck in the last normal stage 5 dark side battles too. Those Jawas... Any tips? I know stun/ability block would work but which DS characters are best for that
    685-943-488
    My last DS battle: https://imgur.com/a/q7jtJ
    My DS Chars https://imgur.com/a/vHyvw