Can we get more events each day

Decicrim
229 posts Member
edited December 2021
Wondering if anyone else feels the same about the consistency and frequency of events each day. I love the events, probably the most fun modes for me in the game and feel they help most with the smaller grinds. But there are many days we’re there are no new events for that day and the 3-4 wait on GCs

I would love to see a change, besides getting new events which I know is a lot of effort, small cadence changes could really help out early-mid game players still building.

1. Reduce the GC timeframe to last only 1 day maybe 2 at most, it only takes a day then I wait for 3 for event to finish.
2. Never have a day where there is not a new event available to play even if it’s a small omega battle.
3. Increase the assault battles frequency this is great for people building lesser (non-major) toons in squads
4. Increase the payouts in omega battles (115k and 1 omega, really you can do better, 3-5 omegas would be nice)
5. Credit heist twice a month
6. Days when fleet mastery is event, it is so specific a journey, if your not doing that journey you have no event that day, please have another small event.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I think GC is just fine. I like that I don't have to do it right away and if I get wrecked and frustrated I can come back 1-2 days later and still do it.

Actually credit heist runs twice a month.

But I agree that an event every day would be nice.
  • Options
    Could someone please explain why the starkiller shards event was stopped or taken off