What gear level do you need?

BuddyGuy88
81 posts Member
edited December 2021
To beat tier 4-6 of lord vader GL event. I don't want to waste the tickets if mine is not good enough. I've got him at gear 10 with 4 pieces toward g11
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Anyone around that can give me some helpful advice about this is appreciated.
  • Options
    Can't speak to Lord Vader specifically but typically you need the GL at relics to proceed to the ultimate material farm.
  • Options
    Are you planning on leaving a GL at g10 forever? You'll eventually want to relic him anyway. Why not now?
  • Options
    Are you planning on leaving a GL at g10 forever? You'll eventually want to relic him anyway. Why not now?

I presume it’s out of desire to start the Ultimate farm before spending a month or two farming relics.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

I presume it’s out of desire to start the Ultimate farm before spending a month or two farming relics.

Correct
  • Options
    Well, the smart move is to prepare your gears so that you can bring your GL to relic level within 3 days after unlock at the latest. Much better if you can take directly to r7.

And to answer the question, no, I personally won't try to farm ulti until my GL is at least r5.
  • Options
    LynxVJ wrote: »
    Well, the smart move is to prepare your gears so that you can bring your GL to relic level within 3 days after unlock at the latest. Much better if you can take directly to r7.

And to answer the question, no, I personally won't try to farm ulti until my GL is at least r5.

Not everyone can get them to relic straight away, I was able to with my SEE because I had to wait until I got piett to 7*. I highly doubt that I'll be able to when I unlock JML.

A better option for OP might be to wait until you've got maximum tickets and try it then, that way you can keep gearing him up in the meantime. I get that you don't want to waste tickets, but if you're at maximum and will still be earning tickets, then you don't have anything to lose
  • Options
    LynxVJ wrote: »

Not everyone can get them to relic straight away, I was able to with my SEE because I had to wait until I got piett to 7*. I highly doubt that I'll be able to when I unlock JML.

A better option for OP might be to wait until you've got maximum tickets and try it then, that way you can keep gearing him up in the meantime. I get that you don't want to waste tickets, but if you're at maximum and will still be earning tickets, then you don't have anything to lose

I tried tier 4 cause I was at max tickets and beat it pretty easy at my gear 10 so I think I might go for tier 5
  • Options
    Played tier 5 and barely beat it, was in the red for health but pulled it out for anyone else who might be in the same position or similar to me