Porgs Ate My Homework - Friendly, Active, No-Stress Guild looking for a few more members

Wayleran
1 posts Member
edited December 2021
Hello there. If you're a looking for a very welcoming mature guild that is extremely active yet puts fun and learning from each other over being "HARDCORE!!!", please consider joining Porgs Ate My Homework.

We recently had a few veterans decide to hang up their lightsabers so we have some spots open. We are looking for people who play actively and participate in raids and territory wars and battles but we don't expect this game to be a second job for you either.

Our chat is active and we love helping out with questions and/or talk about strategy, rosters, or anything really. If you enjoy talking great. If you're a bit on the shy side that's also perfectly fine too. :-)

All we ask is you try to help out and participate in guild activities and keep our friendly, family vibe intact.

We have pretty good progression in raids and pvp etc... We had both raids simmed for years but since we lost people we just need to replenish our roster to get our sims back and we'll help you get you Han and GK shards if you need them. We are at 33/35 for simming but that'll be fixed soon with our newer members coming onboard.

We progress far into territory battles with great reward bonuses and win quite regularly in territory wars. We communicate well throughout those events to coordinate our strategy and help newer players learn about them.

Since we are focused on endgame progression we are restricting invites to only level 85 players. You don't have to have 3 million GP but a decent roster would be welcomed and a willingness to grow your squads so we can all tackle harder challenges...BUT being active is more important than your GP!

We have multiple Galactic Legends unlocked by guildies and a lot of us have strong rosters which you can benefit from for rewards but we just want to get back to around 45+ members. So we have about 10 spots open. We do accept alts as well if you want to bring multiple accounts.

Well that's my schpeel about our great guild. Hope to see you soon my friend.

Just PM me here on the forums or even better just join through the in-game guild search feature.

Search for "Porgs Ate My Homework" and you'll find us.

Or if you'd like to contact me here's my ally code: 686-815-222

Thanks and have a great day.
Post edited by Wayleran on