Fotp

All 7 star. 6 star Fotp

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Good job
  • Options
    Congrats! You have a 7 star Leia so either your shard is way tough or your no 1 has been a long time coming :smile:! Don't let go now...
  • Options
    I am on a tough shard. I was driving home so I could not hold on to the number 1 spot for the rewards, ended up getting number 10 rewards.

I am trying to farm up GS, I think I will replace him with QGJ. I need 19 more tokens for 7 star FOTP. I think these two changes would let me hold on to number 1, when AI is playing. I would have many characters with speed that could 1 shot. FOTP is a bit slow, but RG usually taunts for him. If RG stays alive Leia and FOTP start taking toons down.

Anyway the AI is not very good. Example is it uses Leia stealth first turn, which is not good for PVP. You want her to use her basic. Her basic has the chance for 3 attacks hitting for 3 to 4k each attack. I believe the AI uses RG second skill first attack instead of basic. You want RG to use his basic because it has a very high stun chance.

Anyway we shall see what happens in a few weeks with the combat changes.

• Options
    Congrats for using the same cookie cutter team that everyone uses and whoever wins is decided by RNG.
  • Options
    Congrats for using the same cookie cutter team that everyone uses and whoever wins is decided by RNG.

Don't listen to the negative people like this. Congratulations and I hope you held it for the rewards!
  • Options

Don't listen to the negative people like this. Congratulations and I hope you held it for the rewards!
    It's the reason why this game gets bland, people copy others. They can't do a little work themselves and come up with their own team.
  • Options

It's the reason why this game gets bland, people copy others. They can't do a little work themselves and come up with their own team.

I don't see why this needs to be argued in a thread where someone just wants to share their happiness for getting to rank 1.
  • Options
    Congrats.

(Ignore the salt. People use any excuse they can when they feel the sting of constant defeat.)

You deserve to enjoy the moment! :)
  • Options

Hahaha, hahaha, hahaha!
  • Options
    Let me know when you hit 1
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats dude!
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making the top spot, that's a nice achievement!

Don't put too much hopes on finding a team that will hold no. 1 though, I don't think that exists. On my server, there's a constant churn at the top, and the folks that remain high do so by playing often, rather than having found the miracle team.

The best you can achieve is to have a team that deters some players to attack you, but assume that about any one in your top-10 will dare to challenge any other team.

In your case, I think FOTP might be the weak link on defense: he probably dies before firing, and almost certainly before firing a second time. I would suggest using GS instead.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Helekil wrote: »

I did with my full resistance team :) I don't copy everyone else, I find my own team.
  • Helekil
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet. Can you share the team. Also got remember it makes sense to level and use what the packs give you then slowly work on new teams as you progress
  • Options
    Sweet. Can you share the team. Also got remember it makes sense to level and use what the packs give you then slowly work on new teams as you progress
    Poe
    Rey
    Resistance Pilot
    Sidious
    Luminara
    All 7* max gear, idk how to upload pictures...

• Options
    YeeOleDusty wrote:

I'd say you're misdirecting your anger. I think the bigger factor is that if you try to be creative by building around a lesser used character and are wrong you are punished harshly because of the time and/or money it takes to build a character from the ground up. Old Ben is my text book example. Get him all the way to 7 star only to find out his leader ability is broken. Ruined my whole team idea. Now I can slide in Dooku for the same general type of dodge based team but then it just looks like I'm copying.

See how that works?
  • Options
    Put in Rey for QGJ and I would not think about attacking that team.

My quoting isn't working but on your comments about Leia and AI: On a full Rebel squad, you absolutely want her to stealth first as she is the heart of that team. Without her, the only offense comes from HRScout. That is kind of the conundrum there. As for RG, yeah, definitely agree!!!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Good. I got snipped by **** #5
    {RotE}
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Violence is not the answer! Don't hit number 1! Calmly discuss your differences with number 1 and together you can make the Star Wars Heroes universe a better place!
  • Options
    lswingly wrote: »
    YeeOleDusty wrote:

I'd say you're misdirecting your anger. I think the bigger factor is that if you try to be creative by building around a lesser used character and are wrong you are punished harshly because of the time and/or money it takes to build a character from the ground up. Old Ben is my text book example. Get him all the way to 7 star only to find out his leader ability is broken. Ruined my whole team idea. Now I can slide in Dooku for the same general type of dodge based team but then it just looks like I'm copying.

See how that works?

But I'm not angry, I'm saying that the game would be better if people used diverse teams and discovered their own comp. I did with my Resistance team.
  • Helekil
    44 posts Member
    Options
    You have 2 characters sid and lum that are in 99 percent of top 20 team. Matter of fact sid has to be 99.9 percent. Not sure how unique that is