What is this "first attack"?

Fringilla_Vigo
56 posts Member
edited December 2021
r49ifzzlkd9n.jpg

Does anybody know what does it refer to? Is it extra 10 points for attacking first, or is it 10 extra points for your first attack? If yes - what is the reason behind it? And if the former is the case - shall we attack as soon as there's a chance to get the extra 10 points? Or am I having it wrong?

Replies

• Options
    Extra points for your first attack, you get them even when you lose.
  • Options
    DEATHER wrote: »
    Extra points for your first attack, you get them even when you lose.

Thanks, now that makes sense, of course :)
  • Options
    Reason is probably that you need 10 point to get reward (a check to only give reward if you play). If only defeating give points you could in theory be in a place where you play but every team is undefeatable. To make sure you stil get a reward first attack gives the point.
  • crzydroid
    7331 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's as soon as you attack. The reason is you now need 10 points to get rewards. They don’t want to encourage non-participation for crystals.
  • Options
    They should rename it to Activity bonus points
  • Options
    DEATHER wrote: »
    They should rename it to Activity bonus points

Participation Award?
  • Options
    Shhhhhh guys. I've been looking forward to all the whining on the forums from the autosetters when they realize they get no rewards if they don't even attempt an attack. No need to spoil the fun.
  • Zumwan
    358 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    75i9kvambtmt.png
    My opponent apparently attempted 2 attacks on one of my squads but they still have 0 banners. (2 attacks and dealt 0 damage? Weird. Forfeit maybe?).
    Is this a bug?
  • Options
    Do you maybe have to actually attack (click an offensive button)? Do you get the credit if you start a battle by the opponent wipes you out before they get an actual turn?
  • Options
    My bet would be if you quit out it doesn’t count.
  • crzydroid
    7331 posts Moderator
    Options
    Zumwan wrote: »
    75i9kvambtmt.png
    My opponent apparently attempted 2 attacks on one of my squads but they still have 0 banners. (2 attacks and dealt 0 damage? Weird. Forfeit maybe?).
    Is this a bug?

Yeah, these could be force quit. It may need to log the battle result.