Ayla’s Facelift

TheDude420
439 posts Member
edited December 2021
I think it’s very cool and I really appreciate it when you all update character models. You deserve some positive recognition for that, so thank you.

That being said, could you consider reverting back to the old Aayla model? This one looks a bit…rough.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    *Aayla…stupid fat fingers on my phone
  • DonPuto
    378 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Yeah, she look like a junkie now
  • Options
    What about Mace’s?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TargetEadu
    1576 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Mace should be upgraded on the Endurance icon… I’t be nice to be able to compare/contrast a bit.
  • Options
    They made Aayla look more like her movie version. The other one was from the Clone Wars animated series. The face is fine....the body is a little off though.
  • drk
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I agree, she looks terrible. But IMO, nothing is worse than Elrond Rey and Bee Gees farmhand Luke.
  • Options
    They did good job on Mara Jade though...maybe a different designer at work?
  • Options
    I agree, the new Aayla looks horrible.
    The thing the old model had issues with was her body. Yet CG left the body as is, and replaced the head :(
  • Options
    drk wrote: »
    I agree, she looks terrible. But IMO, nothing is worse than Elrond Rey and Bee Gees farmhand Luke.
    How can you insult Elrond like that, he's beautiful! B) Rey looks like Gollum.
  • Options
    Agree with OP. They somehow made Aayla look worse than five-head Rey. Love the QGJ reskin, but hate the Aayla.
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    I agree, the new Aayla looks horrible.
    The thing the old model had issues with was her body. Yet CG left the body as is, and replaced the head :(

They definitely changed the body too.