It’s wrong that RNG in Exe mirrors decides who wins a GAC match, (900 vs 200 crystals)

AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited December 2021
If you loose first attack for bad RNG, it’s game over. No matter what you did with characters.
In my opinion fleets should be removed from gac.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You can't really blame the game for this. There are tactics that guarantee a win.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    You can't really blame the game for this. There are tactics that guarantee a win.
    I would quibble “guarantee”, as there are still some RNG elements that can conspire against you, but the OP’s claim is definitely false.

I expect these threads will appear every month when the Executor event is live.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Still waiting for the counter fleet to exe. Like Male Vs Nego.

The problem is the exe is at the pinnacle so no other fleet can beat it without RNG. So with regards to mirror, well ... Pray harder
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    Still waiting for the counter fleet to exe. Like Male Vs Nego.

The problem is the exe is at the pinnacle so no other fleet can beat it without RNG. So with regards to mirror, well ... Pray harder
    There really is no need to pray in a mirror match. Play smart, you’ll win 90%+ of the time.

Hint: check out Ebon Hawk’s reinforcement ability
  • Options
    It is a valid point that fleets now impact your former squad arena crystal income. But it’s a case of suck it up buttercup, and get on with it.
    797-722-718
  • Options

No
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I would quibble “guarantee”, as there are still some RNG elements that can conspire against you, but the OP’s claim is definitely false.

Executor events has nothing to share with this.
    I have 7 star Exe. The problem is that RNG can make you lose the mirror match in GAC, even if you play correctly. Then the round is over.
  • Options

I have 7 star Exe. The problem is that RNG can make you loose the mirror match in GAC, even if you play correctly. Then the round is over.
    “Lose”

In the previous 3v3 GAC I beat opponent Executor without using my own at least 9 times, and finished in 107th in division 1 Kyber with a 11-1 record.

Most of those 9 wins were not first time wins

So I debate your claim that if you lose the first attack on Exec you lose the match.
  • Options

I have 7 star Exe. The problem is that RNG can make you loose the mirror match in GAC, even if you play correctly. Then the round is over.
    “Lose”

In the previous 3v3 GAC I beat opponent Executor without using my own at least 9 times, and finished in 107th in division 1 Kyber with a 11-1 record.

Most of those 9 wins were not first time wins

So I debate your claim that if you lose the first attack on Exec you lose the match.

Corrected “lose”, thanks 😂
    The point is that the 10% chance to lose can come in the worst moment, robbing you 700 crystals.
    In fights where both players clear everything at first try, what I described is game over.
  • Options
    If you loose first attack for bad RNG, it’s game over. No matter what you did with characters.

I don’t go first in half my matches and still win.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Isn’t going slower optimal in a mirror match anyway?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Isn’t going slower optimal in a mirror match anyway?
    You can win either way,.just requires a different opening strategy.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

No

Yes.
  • Options

No

Yes.
    Guarantee? You sure?

I would put my Exec mirror win rate at 90% plus, but if my XB flat out refuses to double tap on any attacks the possibility of a loss is there.
  • Options

No

Yes.

No.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg