Using your Beta Team in Arena

PhiOmph
45 posts Member
I had a lot of problem finishing GW when I first got to level 60 because I had focused on my alpha team and was meeting lvl70 7* teams in the middle. I was able to beat them but wasn't able to get more than 1 or 2 nodes after that because most of my toons were not up to the task.

I then saw a post here that stated the GW teams were linked to the highest power team you use in arena and started using a B team there instead of my most powerful toons. My main goal was to stay in the top 200 as it would allow me to get 10 shards per day every day. I'm currently regularly in the top 50. After a while, my A team became a lot stronger than my B team and now, GW is pretty easy and I'm able to finish it every day, losing 1-2 chars along the way but not much more.

A Team (GW) 26k
Qui-Gon Jinn (L) lvl69 6* G8
Darth Sidious lvl69 7* G8
Geo Soldier lvl69 6* G8
Luminara lvl69 7* G8
JC lvl69 6* G8

B Team (arena) 22k
Count Dooku (L) lvl69 4* G8
RG lvl69 4* G8
Geo Soldier lvl69 6* G8
Captain Phasma lvl69 5* G7

Is this something that is done by a lot of people or are you using your best team in Arena?

Replies

• Options
    I always use my best team in arena. Usually finish top 50, hopefully top 20 today. I don't have any trouble finishing galactic war on a daily basis.
  • Options
    I have never made my arena team lower powered on purpose and I have over 90 GW clears. I think the main thing is to don't neglect your GW A-team. Solely focusing on your arena team is not the best of ideas IMO.