Swgoh Disappeared from Google Play store

I received a message that there was a client update, but the Google Play store didn't recognize the game. I uninstalled in order to reinstall, but the swgoh link in the Play store no longer works! The game no longer appears to be in the Play store.

Replies

• Options
    Had no problems when the update was pushed. Try restarting your device than checking the store. Maybe that will help
  • Options
    Foreshadowing
  • Options
    I received a message that there was a client update, but the Google Play store didn't recognize the game. I uninstalled in order to reinstall, but the swgoh link in the Play store no longer works! The game no longer appears to be in the Play store.
    I see game in PS. Try to look for it in a PC...sometimes apps disapear if your Android version no longer supports it, as some apps become more damanding on some updates...hope it isn't the case.
    (To me it says minimum version is 4.4...but happened in the past with other apps that my device stopped showing them when it assumed they were no longer supported...sometimes they fix it, others i would have to update the android device)

• Options
    Thanks for the replies. They helped me figure it out. Gtg now
  • Options
    You guys still use google points for swgoh?!