GAC defeating Geos for extra point?

I did not pay enough attention first round.

Now that defeating an opponent gives you one point do you get one more point against squads with a summoned ally like Geos or Mon Mothma teams?

And even stranger, do you extra get points for defeating resurrected foes twice? Pretty sure that this does not count but not sure about summoned allies.

Did anybody notice?

Replies

• Options
    I highly doubt it since summoned allies die if the rest of the team does. I don't recall getting any extra points when I beat geos or a team with Mon mothma and her bodyguard.
  • Options
    SCORING CHANGES
    As part of these changes, we will also be adjusting how scoring works in Grand Arena. The most significant change is that Feats will be removed and no longer play a part in Division and League promotions. Who gets promoted up the ladder will be strictly based on the player’s performance in the event itself. The rewards for Feats will be moved elsewhere in Grand Arena, more on that below.

We will also be making some changes to how players earn Banners to encourage players to be aggressive and fight on the map.
    Scoring Changes:

Feats have been removed and will not contribute to League promotions
    Earn 10 Banners for your first attack regardless of if you win or lose
    No longer earn Banner from setting Defenses
    Earn 1 Banner for every unit that is defeated at the end of the battle (This does not count revived or summoned units)