No Assault Battles?

I read December calendar and seems all the assault battles are pushed towards end of December. I’m guessing that is for Christmas but why not just give us more assault battles spread out in the month and give the extra for Christmas rather than it just being the same amount of assault battle events just all at once?

Replies

• Options
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    I read December calendar and seems all the assault battles are pushed towards end of December. I’m guessing that is for Christmas but why not just give us more assault battles spread out in the month and give the extra for Christmas rather than it just being the same amount of assault battle events just all at once?

The ones at the end of the month will all be 2 days long (with a reset after the first day). So we're effectively getting 12 ABs this month. I do agree, it is a bit frustrating having them all saved up for the end of the month.
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd personally rather have it be the opposite. Nothing happening over Christmas so you don't have to log in.
  • Options
    It looks like we are getting more but I’m reality it’s the same amount bunched together. It’s been a long time since we’ve had one.
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    It looks like we are getting more but I’m reality it’s the same amount bunched together. It’s been a long time since we’ve had one.

We are getting more, because each AB is going to run for two days as opposed to one. But in any case I also wish they didn't bunch them together like this, because between the lack of ABs and GAC not starting until this week my kyrotech income has dropped like a rock
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    We're getting more compared to a normal month, but less than the previous two years where they ran the normal schedule *plus* the double length holiday run.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It’s game breaking !
  • Options
    For some reason that CG will never answer, this year we get fewer Assault Battles.
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Whaleathon wrote: »

The ones at the end of the month will all be 2 days long (with a reset after the first day). So we're effectively getting 12 ABs this month. I do agree, it is a bit frustrating having them all saved up for the end of the month.

Ahh I see didn’t know that. And yeah I agree. Christmas can get busy leading to not being able to do all of them.
  • Options
    But they're sim-able this time at least so not a huge amount of effort for all those Kyros.
  • Options
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    It’s game breaking !

Literally unplayable!! I want compensation!! ;)
  • Options
    Supposed to have double drops on Hard fleet today too...something is broken.
  • Options
    Darth_Sour wrote: »
    Supposed to have double drops on Hard fleet today too...something is broken.

No, it's bonus drops
  • Options
    Lol so it is...sad