This is just plain dumb...

LukeDukem8
608 posts Member
edited December 2021
I understand the MM needs to be worked out, but every opp has 6 GL (to my 4). I think there could have been something done by CG (nm, I realize who I am talking to) to make it mildly interesting in the beginning.

I literally have no incentive to do anything, not to mention the cc income I am losing. I guess thanks for giving me the holiday week off of my favorite game content.

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Treat the Galactic Legends like they are the most important ever, constantly nerfing to protect them, but a non factor in Tw and Gac mm. :/

There Unfortunately isn't likely a solve coming. If they changed mm so it matched opponents GLs 1:1 I would stop working on my 5th GL and build up everything else in my roster hoping to play smaller rosters with equal GL counts.

Bad pools are the worst though as it does make for a lame week of swgoh when nothing else is happening
  • Options
    You give the exact reason they will not include GL count in the match making in your own post.
  • Options
    GL count has little to do with how MM works. In the new GAC system it started off based purely off GP and is shifting towards skill rating.

Some people were just more efficient in gearing up their roster.