Need help Arena and GW team please

Darthboobie
25 posts Member
edited April 2016
I usually roll with Chewy (leader), dooku, daka, jedi consular and QGJ. Im trying out Phasma (leader), dooku, daka, jedi consular and QGJ. I included pics of all the characters that I have. What is a good squad to roll with looking at the players I own? Also im trying to farm for Sid, and not sure if to get more shards for Phasma or try to unlock Lumi. Any help is much appreciated.jpcbE4.png

qYVxNq.png

Post edited by Darthboobie on

Replies

• bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    You could go for the stun team of
    Phasma lead
    Daka Dooku royal guard and Qgj.
    I know many use Dooku as lead but with stuns phasma extra attacks work well.
    Obviously gear them up. First then work on stars. This is for arena.
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Rg works as your taunt auto then when he dies daka can ressurect him. Always Dooku stun a Jedi first. Use Qgj to remove any taunt to be able kill of high damage toons
  • Options
    Any other options?
  • Options
    Unlock Lumi as soon as you can. The single most important toon in the game cos she excels in GW and that's where the credits are.

Stop working on Chewie and don't use JC in Arena.

99% of players have GS, I'm in the 1% but I miss the bug every time I want to try different squads. He is one of the best toons right now and sits in well with a lot of different setups.

From your present lineup, I'd suggest Dooku, QGJ, Daka, 86 and RG(?). Maybe use JC instead of RG right now but in the long run, he's not cut out for Arena. Geared as high as possible.
  • Options
    Unlock Lumi as soon as you can. The single most important toon in the game cos she excels in GW and that's where the credits are.

99% of players have GS, I'm in the 1% but I miss the bug every time I want to try different squads. He is one of the best toons right now and sits in well with a lot of different setups.

From your present lineup, I'd suggest Dooku, QGJ, Daka, 86 and RG(?). Maybe use JC instead of RG right now but in the long run, he's not cut out for Arena. Geared as high as possible.

Dooku (leader), qgj, daka, 86 and RG? What's good about this setup? Any healing? Also I should have sid and lumi soon. What setup would be good with those two?
  • Options
    Anymore advice
  • FuriousFrog
    118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Dooku (leader), qgj, daka, 86 and RG? What's good about this setup? Any healing? Also I should have sid and lumi soon. What setup would be good with those two?

This team actually has a lot going for it including evasion, damage, stuns, and potential revives. As leader, Dooku gives his allies 15% increased evasion and offense up whenever they evade. Dooku is also very fast, can stun an enemy toon, and he has those infamous counter attacks and bonus attacks. QGJ is fast, has a strong assist attack, and he can use his other special attack to remove a taunt/positive effect and give his entire team offense up. Daka can stun with her basic, can heal your toons and possibly resurrect dead toons, and is very useful for DS missions. IG-86 has a good amount of HP, a very strong assist attack, and is one of the easiest toons to farm since he has 3 hard nodes and is in GW shipments. RG can stun and apply speed down with his basic and he auto taunts whenever another one of your toons falls below 50% health. Resistance Pilot(RP) also works well on a Dooku squad because she has a strong basic attack and gains turn meter whenever she evades or crits. However, RP is only farmable through GW shipments and you're going to want to unlock Lumi from GW before anyone else. FOTP is very strong and hits like a truck but he's not farmable until you unlock level 7 hard battles. Don't try to use FOTP at 2* since he is still too weak and slow. Biggs is also not a bad choice for a damage dealer but 86 and RP are better. You can also farm GS from his cantina node; he is fast and has a powerful assist attack. For now, I suggest you use
    Dooku(L)
    Daka
    QGJ
    RG
    Phasma
    You can remove Phasma once you have 86, RP, or GS properly leveled, starred, and geared. If you aren't working on Rey yet, you should start farming her hard nodes. She is probably the best attacker in the game and she's an iconic Star Wars character, unlike 86/RP/GS.
  • Options
    I'm about to unlock lumi and Sid and 1 day. What should my team be now knowing I have those two added to my list? Thank you all for your great advice.

Currently running

Dooku (leader)
    Daka
    QGJ
    RG switch if he does in GW with JC
    Phasma
  • Options
    does it matter if Daka or RG is on the back line or front? Or is the only important thing is just make sure your leader is set and just place the rest wherever?
  • Options
    does it matter if Daka or RG is on the back line or front? Or is the only important thing is just make sure your leader is set and just place the rest wherever?
  • Options
    I just unlocked Sid and Lumi what do you all recommend for a setup?
  • Darthboobie
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bump
    Post edited by Darthboobie on
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Any other options?

Get rid of chewie. He stinks at higher levels.
  • Options
    I run Lumi, Sid, Savage, JC, Jawa...usually in top 100. But must teams that beat me use/have assist powers like phasma, GS, 86, QGJ,555,etc