Best Mods for some Grand Arena Teams (5v5’s)

So right now I’m starting to drift focus of my First Order and am trying to get better teams for things like Grand Arena. Currently this is my format
Defence:
Team 1 - Bad Batch (The Basic team with Fives)
Team 2 - Geonosian full
Team 3 - Scoundrel - Qi’ra (Lead), Young Han, Vandor Chewie, L3-37, Young Lando (or Dash Rendar which is better?)

Attacking:
Team 1 - First Order - Hux (lead), Kylo ren, SiT, FOO, FOSFTP (in my opinion my best first order right now)
Team 2 - Sith Team - Traya (lead), Darth Talon, Sion, Nihilus, SET
Team 3 - Vader Team - Vader (lead), BSF, Wat Tambor, GAT, Moff Gideon (I am going to try and change Moff to DR but I want to know wether I should bother to get him or not)

Now to the mods part, I am struggling with what mods to do. So for my Bad Batch, Geo, FO, Sith Team, I have them all sorted but I don’t know what mods I should put on for the scoundrel team, Vader team and the version of Vaders team with DR

Note: Should I change DR to lead if I am going to add him?

Please let me know as this would save me loads of time since currently I am having to deal with a burn out of ideas (I’m a content creator) and school and I am also researching on other personal matters. So please help me.

Replies

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    If you are a content creator, you should be able to find "inspirations" from other content creators on the web. There are oceans of modding and team comb guides out there. Particularly for those standard teams.

That being said, Vader leader is quite niche. I would go for Palp or Thrawn lead with Vader. DR should be in his own team. Pairing DR with Vader does not make much sense GAC wise.

The scoundrel (or rather prepared team) you have in mind is mediocore. I wouldn't go for it honestly. But if that is what you really want, you better put them under Cash Rendar with Omicron, so at least they are kind of useful in GAC. In terms of modding Han is your main dmg dealer and needs offense. He does not need that much speed as he assists alot, Lando needs also offense but speed as well. Qira & Dash benefit mainly from Speed and Potency. And Vandor Chewie just needs to stand there. So make him tanky.
  • Options
    Thank you for the advice! And i find that when i do use someone’s idea and credit them i still get hate