Is it true that people are double-deploying teams in GAC?

I'm seeing pictures of this all over discord and reddit, but the forums seem to be hush hush about it.

People repeatedly using the same teams in DSTB also.

Replies

• Options
    All threads about it have been deleted on these forums
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

I mean it’s easier than fixing the problem I guess.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

Moved to archive where all bugs are moved is not deleting them. Anyone who uses “Discussions” to properly keep up to date with the forum will have no problem still seeing them.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    bap1234 wrote: »
    WHY HAS CG NOT ADDRESS THIS. i hope because of their incompetence they don't ban those affected. i used cls, than next battle i could use cls again, ****?

They checked out for the most part until the beginning of the year I'd guess. I'd expect some kind of reparations will happen though.

That's optimistic. They haven't even acknowledged the conquest feat issue where some feats reset.
  • Options
    WHY HAS CG NOT ADDRESS THIS. i hope because of their incompetence they don't ban those affected. i used cls, than next battle i could use cls again, ****?

They checked out for the most part until the beginning of the year I'd guess. I'd expect some kind of reparations will happen though.

I need none. My crystal income has never been so high with so little work. I can't wait till they neuter fleet arena too !
  • Options

Yep, pretty much this. Settle in for the next week and a half. They’re not going to do a thing about it…who cares if they set the game on fire on the way out the door, they’re on vacation now!
  • Options
    wmm1ww8xlk5t.jpg
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    It was already responded to in the EA bug reporting forum that the development team was made aware of the issue. Devs in video games generally don't post about bug exploits before they get it fixed because that just increases the number of people trying to exploit the bug. They only posted about the empty defense thing because that wasn't a bug but rather a design flaw in how they created the system. So they posted to make it clear that it wouldn't be deemed an exploit by players. With the situation referenced in this thread though, that's a clear exploit. The TOS specifically states that it's a violation of the TOS to "use exploits, bugs or problems in an EA Service to gain unfair advantage." Whether they choose to do it or not, it's definitely something they could punish people for if they do this. The people "affected" are the opposing players...they are the ones at a disadvantage.

[CM - Edit to remove moderated quote]
  • Options
    IN MY OPINION they should own the failure and scrap it, they did it to conquest not long ago, why not for GAC.

please don't ban me mods, i'm 100% sharing my opinion.