New intelligence challenge - 72lvl (vs Mace Windu) - how to win?

2Next

Replies

• ModeratusImperialis
    353 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My current line up:
    Teebo L45/5*(leader), Chewie L65/6*, ST Han L60/6*, Royal Guard L52/5* and finally Boba Fett L51/4*

Works well enough. Like many have said RG stuns, Teebo leads so he can stealth himself occassionaly so his basic removes turn meter if not he stealths with his special, gets turn meter and then hits woth his basic to remove turn meter from Windu, Chewie plucks turn meter every once in a while and Boba can sometimes take away Mace's special with his AoE. Oh and ST Han can taunt before the droids launch their attacks and thus provide spme additional home team turn meter.

It takes a while and one or two might get knocked out now that it's Level 72 but it seems to be working and it's only going to get better with additional investment.

Edit. On tenacity it deffo feels up since my RG doesn't land stuns at the same rate as I am used to. Might improve with a bit of levelling.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I autoed the level 72 challenge with Teebo (level 38 lol), RG (level 50), JKG (level 40), Ben (level 72), and Chewy (level 61).

It took a while but they all pecked away without anyone dying.
  • Aachthor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I just don't know who needs the mk8 binoculars?

Level 10 gear... Take a look at http://www.star-wars-galaxy.com/gear/MK-8-Neuro-Saav-Electrobinoculars-Salvage
  • Options
    Aachthor wrote: »

Level 10 gear... Take a look at http://www.star-wars-galaxy.com/gear/MK-8-Neuro-Saav-Electrobinoculars-Salvage

Thanks for the link. So only Yoda and JC from my roster are going to need them before level cap is raised from 80...
  • Options
    Looks like I need to power up a couple more of my tanks. I have been easily able to auto it with max gear Han, 5* RG, 6* Ben, and 4* Poe and Finn who got left behind at 60. I can't seem to get the new one with this bunch. Mace resists everything, I can't seem to stun him or put debuffs on him.

I guess if you want that new gear they are going to make you work for it.
  • Options
    Poe 7*, RG 6*, fost, obi, chewy 5*, and i finish on auto. i have no idea even what damage he have.
    RG stuns 100% of times i haven't seen something like that - in 5 battles !!!!!! he got 80% chance to stun with 70% potency, but no way that RG is stunning him everytime he hit.
    anyway, i auto this and it have no difference for me from tier III.
    but im sure this won't be the same with savage..... savage thread in 2 days, yes ? :P
  • Options
    I just beat it twice tonight after falling miserably this morning.

Bought some rg shards from shipments abd prime him to 4*, also upgraded gear to level 6.

Also leveled Chewie a bit and got him to gear 7.

The key was landing offense down from Poe first up and defense up from rg. That stopped the ohko. In the second battle I even managed to land my first rg Stun!

I am annoyed though that the mk 8 prize gear is useless at the moment. It would have made more sense to put in the mk10 binoculars that got added to the mk6 Nubian design tech purple gear
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Aachthor wrote: »

ubn87 wrote: »

Thanks @Aachthor & @ubn87
    Only 4200(quick count) needed, so we only need to do the challenge 840+ times :#
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Max gear star and level, mace,Ben,boba,rg,Poe and auto attack and u win everytime not even watching
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Just got smoked by mace! Lol

Guess I need to work my 3* teebo!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Mace's tenacity went up significantly, I was having a lot of trouble as my RG was only landing around 1 stun in 10 attacks. adding a 2* lvl 38 teebro fixed the problem, the little bugger ruins maced turn meter. He's 2* L38 G4 and is the mvp even when I'm running a 6* lvl 72 st han and RG.
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Perfect team here

Finn(Stun/expose)
    RG(Stun)
    Poe(Turn meter/take hits)
    Mace(More expose if it works)
    Tim Tebow(Turn meter removal)

Rarely gets a hit off

So ur saying Tedow is a good QB?

• Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    They definitely beefed Mace up for level 72. My RG only stuns about 1/3 of the time now. Mace's speed now is faster than my Teebo so until I get a speed down on him my Teebo's meter reduction does not hit at a good time. I had to really beef up my team to take him down and can't auto it yet.

The other two level 72 challenges were easy peasy and I can still auto them.
  • Options

I am annoyed though that the mk 8 prize gear is useless at the moment. It would have made more sense to put in the mk10 binoculars that got added to the mk6 Nubian design tech purple gear

+1Mil
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Options
    He has too high speed, hp, and damage.
    :/

level some tanks....

i run poe (5*) fives (4*) Ben (4*) Han (5*) and mace (6*)

lvl 65-70

very easy to auto run

just level up some decent tanks games been round more than long enough to have more than chewie and royal guard unlocked

or just do the previous tier cause we dont need the new gear for a LONG TIME
  • Options
    Vallik wrote: »
    He has too high speed, hp, and damage.
    :/

level some tanks....

i run poe (5*) fives (4*) Ben (4*) Han (5*) and mace (6*)

lvl 65-70

very easy to auto run

just level up some decent tanks games been round more than long enough to have more than chewie and royal guard unlocked

or just do the previous tier cause we dont need the new gear for a LONG TIME

Tanks have been useless up until this point, don't act like those halfway starred toons helped in anything other than this challenge. (not counting overPOEwered meta)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Sonofnoob
    119 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What is the reward good for anyway, mk8 neuro-saav electrobinoculars salvage... I don't see it anywhere on my toons gear 8 and lower?
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I assumed the "new tank challenge level" would be very difficult but it's very easy. I can auto with 7* Poe, 6* Ben, 5* Mace, 4* RG and 4* Teebo. RG and Teebo only have lvl 5 gear so not exactly strong characters...