Top 5 underrated characters and why

Prev1
So we all know those hidden gems are out their.....I personally think Magnagaurd is one the underrated

Replies

• Options
    Jawa (I've got 7*, lvl 71, gear 8 Jawa)
    Lando calrissian , his AoE gets more fierce with every usage
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaught. You heard it here first
  • DarthAmbro53
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Naugrin wrote: »
    Teebo.

Screw tim teebo lol
  • BodaBing
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Savage O
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Biggs, he shines when you least expect it.
    {RotE}
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Chief Chirpa. His passive speed up in % is quite useful.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    I don't know if Anakin is underrated or if people just don't have him. Resistance Pilot is also incredible in an assist team.
  • Options
    Ugnaught. You heard it here 2nd
  • Options
    CT5s!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Nute effing Gunray. Trust me. Once ppl figure out that leadership skill he'll be a big thing. On offense at least. Until they fix those stupid thermal detonators.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Nute effing Gunray. Trust me. Once ppl figure out that leadership skill he'll be a big thing. On offense at least. Until they fix those stupid thermal detonators.

@Nonemo I agree. Like I said to mates in chat, I use Nute in challenges and I just crack up when he throws that silly detonator and it gets resisted all the time.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    resistance trooper very underrated in my opinion
  • Options
    Rey, cause no matter what, you cant admire her enough!

And seriously : First order officer probably - crazy in a FO team, problem is a bit squishy and therefore bad defensively, since after you see him in FO team, you will focus him first (faster than fotp, so faster threat)
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So we all know those hidden gems are out their.....I personally think Magnagaurd is one the underrated

Why do you say that. He is one of the slowest and has the lowest damage in the game. Unless I can guarantee he taunts from GG getting hit, I can't find any use for him.
  • Options
    Hoth Rebel Scout is a nasty surprise in arena.
  • Options
    I'm currently working on him. He is difficult to farm, but getting him to 4* before I put him to the test.
    I am trying to build a counter offense/assist team with Fives, IG-86, and MagnaGuard. Later add to that QGJ.
  • Options
    I'm currently working on him. He is difficult to farm, but getting him to 4* before I put him to the test.
    I am trying to build a counter offense/assist team with Fives, IG-86, and MagnaGuard. Later add to that QGJ.

He def took me some time to farm...i have magnagaurd at 5* now....hes def good with the offense up and disruption special.....im working on a legit tank squad with MG, CT5, RG, Boba and not sure who else yet
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »

Why do you say that. He is one of the slowest and has the lowest damage in the game. Unless I can guarantee he taunts from GG getting hit, I can't find any use for him.

I can see why you say that....but with his disruption special especially used against jedi along with speed n offense up make up for what he lacks
  • Options
    zaid6345 wrote: »
    resistance trooper very underrated in my opinion

I can def see that hes sneaky strong.....ppl def look past him but his all of his powers make him that much sneakier
  • Options
    Savage & Lando. Beasts.
  • Options
    @Enarethpower @Backdragon

Almost at 7* with my Lando. Gear 8, max abilities. Can't find a build that allows him to get his AoE off more than once in arena... what are you having success with?
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Enarethpower @Backdragon

Almost at 7* with my Lando. Gear 8, max abilities. Can't find a build that allows him to get his AoE off more than once in arena... what are you having success with?

Nute lead.

Edit: look up Nute Lando on youtube
  • Louerd
    33 posts Member
    Options
    LADrake wrote: »
    CT5s!

I'm finding fives awesome at 72. Can't wait for the double counter. He's going to be awesome and a huge pain to take out.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa (I've got 7*, lvl 71, gear 8 Jawa)
    Lando calrissian , his AoE gets more fierce with every usage

Better get on the nute gunray leader with lando bug train before it's fixed.
  • Green_Legend_Ran
    389 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nightsister Initiate!

Screenshot_2016-04-05-19-52-55_zpsi44mm5ri.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    @Olle thanks That's a good one! Not great on defense but fun. FYI, a dev just posted on Reddit that Nute's leader ability is bugged and it's being fixed :/.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Ohh crap, hope they fix the thermal
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I found it out by myself, not through reading. I didn't understand why lando went twice. Then I did testing. All for not...
  • Options
    Magnaguard with his buff (or poggle's) and HK's leader is BRUTAL. I mean nasty aoe damage, and he gets in more attacks than any other droid on the team. But without speed buff, eh, people get 3 attacks in before him :/
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."