POLL: Guilds! Do you like it Or Do you not like it? If so, why?

Shaakti
109 posts Member
edited April 2016
Anonymous Poll

So let's get the general consensus of the community. The recent gear changes have taken aback a lot of players by surprise. The devs intention was to set this up for Guilds, Boss Raids and new content. With the upcoming Updates just around the corner, are you looking forward to it? Have you already join an Alliance? Or have you decided to play this game as a lone wolf? Let me know what your thoughts are on guilds, below.

POLL: Guilds! Do you like it Or Do you not like it? If so, why? 50 votes

Yes.
40% 20 votes
No.
28% 14 votes
Neutral
32% 16 votes

Replies

• Options
    Neutral because there's no info yet. I want to be angry about it but the devs won't let me! But seriously it's going to suck if, and there will be, guild specific challenges that the lone wolf can't compete in.
  • Options
    So guilds are now in the game? If not, I'll vote when it's in. I can't like or dislike anything without knowing what it is, can I?
  • Options
    Some of the reasons i like this game is because it's turn based, i can put it down anytime. Even the one time based portion (pvp ladder) i can squeeze in between other life activities. Raids and guilds - if that means what i think it means - would dictate that i'd have to participate in a group activity, at a specific time, in order to get the best rewards, which i would need in order to stay competitive in the pvp ladder.

Of course, who knows how raids and guilds will be implemented. It may be that my ability to compete is not hindered. That would be great and I'd change my vote.
  • Shaakti
    109 posts Member
    Options
    True, I would love to make an informed vote as well, but as of now the best lead we have is the confirmation from Jesse in that teaser post, albeit subject to change. Generally speaking how do you guys think of Guild and the exclusive rewards that ties with it? And it was mentioned by @CG_JohnSalera that more announcement would be made available to us soon.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Depends if they do Guild v Guild or Guild v Boss
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Mol_Eliza_99999
    278 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No, and now I may be forced to form a guild of lone wolves.
  • Options
    Guilds is always Drama it attracts the Narcissists!
    In all game guilds i have been in i had to discover even fully grown men all of a sudden have periods.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    SantasWS wrote: »
    Guilds is always Drama it attracts the Narcissists!
    In all game guilds i have been in i had to discover even fully grown men all of a sudden have periods.

Sexist :)
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.