Marquee Events

I think it's great that you brought back the Fennec Shand marquee event so new players who just started get a chance to play with her. I hope you do the same thing with all of the Starkiller marquee requirement characters as well. It would also be a good idea to just add all of the marquee events from the past to the journey guide so all new players get the chance to play with the characters. I think it could go a long way in helping the game grow.

Replies

• Options
    Marquee events are designed so if you are playing the game at the time of their release you get a leg up on others who aren’t.

Fennic being brought back as a Marquee is no surprise considering a new TV show just got released today with her in it.
  • Options
    Yep, new tv show and she is needed for a conquest feat
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Agree with OP. I think it would definitely be cool for CG to add the older marquees (cutoff could be a year and older). It would just be another small catchup mechanic for newer players.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Marquee events are designed so if you are playing the game at the time of their release you get a leg up on others who aren’t.

Fennic being brought back as a Marquee is no surprise considering a new TV show just got released today with her in it.

Really, no surprise? They have never done it in the past and I am pretty sure that some these characters in game have reoccurring roles in prior movies and now TV shows.

It's a nice good will gesture for newer players.
  • Options
    It is good stuff and it would be nice to have more past marquees brought back.
  • Options
    It is good stuff and it would be nice to have more past marquees brought back.

Yes it would