GL Boba from BoB?

I was wondering if we will get a GL Boba Fett from BoB? In BoB he does have different armor than the Boba Fett Scion of Jango. (Noticeably his armor is cleaned up and painted and he wears black underneath instead of tan) if we have 5 Hans in the game why not 3 Bobas?

Replies

• LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Boba Fatt is all we need.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Absolutely expecting a new GL at some point that will require all of the new Mando and Boba characters. Boba, Hondo, Jabba who knows.
  • Options
    This Boba is the Galactic Legend Boba.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    We’ll likely get something - CG was unusually specific that SoJ was only referencing Boba from the Mandalorian (and I think explicitly the first episode he appears / when he first gets the armor, not the later ones).

Whether that’s a GL or not, who knows. But probably. Then again, BAM is still mostly useless save for the Razor Crest.
  • Options
    "Unique: Bacta bath

Description: Whenever Boba the Fett is damaged by an attack he puts himself in a bacta tank for 3 turns. While in the bacta tank he is immune to damage, regains 30% health each turn but cant use any abilities."
  • Options
    "Unique: Bacta bath

Description: Whenever Boba the Fett is damaged by an attack he puts himself in a bacta tank for 3 turns. While in the bacta tank he is immune to damage, regains 30% health each turn but cant use any abilities."

Oof 😣
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    We’ll likely get something - CG was unusually specific that SoJ was only referencing Boba from the Mandalorian (and I think explicitly the first episode he appears / when he first gets the armor, not the later ones).

Whether that’s a GL or not, who knows. But probably. Then again, BAM is still mostly useless save for the Razor Crest.

I still hope some kind of hero’s journey for BoB and an Epic confrontation with Bob and Mando characters to wrap it up. But that’s just because i found the Dark Malak boss battle awesome.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

I still hope some kind of hero’s journey for BoB and an Epic confrontation with Bob and Mando characters to wrap it up. But that’s just because i found the Dark Malak boss battle awesome.

Dark Malak is the best!