Galactic Conquest

With a new Conquest starting tomorrow, has there been anything as to what we can expect? The last 2 have been a carbon copy with a focus on BHs and Smugglers, hopefully we'll see something different this time round.

Replies

• Options
    I don't think they change until the next Conquest toon gets released in February. Always in sets of 3 conquests? Yes?
  • Options
    I think this will be the same as the last 2. This will be the final one of this "round" and it change again for the next one.
  • LordDirt
    5185 posts Member
    Options
    Conquests come in threes and they should always be the same.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    With a new Conquest starting tomorrow, has there been anything as to what we can expect? The last 2 have been a carbon copy with a focus on BHs and Smugglers, hopefully we'll see something different this time round.

You can expect a grind, and to spend crystals on refreshes if you care about going any further than box 3... So, same as the last 2 😉
  • Options
    I don't think they change until the next Conquest toon gets released in February. Always in sets of 3 conquests? Yes?

That’s what they’ve said and done so far, yeah. There were some updates to feats last time I think, so those may be moved around. Or I could be misremembering the first Boba one and these had the same feats.

For me, the thing that will change is I’m not going to buy the pass. I think it’s worth it in general, I don’t have any regrets from the last one—but also I don’t care about Boba or Maul, so I may as well save it for whoever the next character is.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    With a new Conquest starting tomorrow, has there been anything as to what we can expect?
    • Grinding
    • Bugs
    • Frustration
    The order may vary.
  • Options
    I'm guessing it was wishful thinking on my part that feats etc would be refreshed.

Agree with others here, I'd previously purchased the pass but I'll avoid it this time. Now that core gear is more plentiful it's not worth it.
  • TVF
    36799 posts Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it was wishful thinking on my part that feats etc would be refreshed.

Typically they're changed after 3 runs.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH