Territory War Matchups Are Impossible

Engage
267 posts Member
My guild is sick of constantly matching against guilds that have multiple GL in their ranks. We are tired of bothering with wars only for half of us to get *nothing from what little participation we can put out.
We should be going down in rank with constant losses. How is it possible to lose every single war for the past half year and still keep matching against insane teams that we have no hope of beating?
Not a single match up has ever been close. When I look at the end of every war and see the entirety of our defences are destroyed. But our guild is struggling to get through even a single territory on their front line. How is that fair?
*nothing referring to the fact that half of use don't get enough points for rewards because our defences are completely filled up and those who are left don't have proper teams to attack with.
I am having to declare a new rule in my guild that everyone place at least 2 defence teams to get points.

Replies

• Options
    Engage wrote: »
    I am having to declare a new rule in my guild that everyone place at least 2 defence teams to get points.
    This is a step in the right direction.

It’s no wonder your enemy can blow through defences quickly if only half the guild are setting them.

Next time, even if it’s another blowout matchup, try coordinating your defences. A zone filled with one decent team will be much harder to clear than a scatter gun zone filled indiscriminately by the first half of your guild to log on.