General grievous - anyone actually run into him?

I havent seen general G ever since he has been introduced to the game, although im curious how he plays. Curious if anyone else has run into him...

Replies

• Options
    I've not run into him, but I have read where others feel he's too slow.
  • Options
    I've used him as an ally. Very unimpressive...
  • Options
    I understand hes extremely tedious to farm, but i feel if he was maxed out he could be real good....
  • Options
    Yeah i ran into a 7* L70 about a week or two after it came out in a droid team. Didnt give me any problems. Didnt even get a go after i one shotted him with my IG86
  • Options
    Yeah i ran into a 7* L70 about a week or two after it came out in a droid team. Didnt give me any problems. Didnt even get a go after i one shotted him with my IG86

lol, fair enough
  • Options
    Sounds like he's pretty slow.
  • Options
    Seen him a few times in arena in addition to owning a 7* GG. Pretty easy to beat which is the reason I haven't focused on maxing him out. I think/hope he will be a great addition down the road with the level cap raised.
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I've been dedicating the past two months to him. And now I'm starting to realize it's not worth it

...so I'm sad
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yes the other day in the supermarket..... Ohh you meant ingame, nope newer
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Max to 7 stars gear 8 his power is 5200, I've borrowed him from my server's whale and his damage is unimpressive, although is abilities is very good to watch.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I've borrowed him as an ally, and he totally sucks. But I'm pretty content with my characters at the moment, so I'm just using GW and arena tokens, he's gonna be good in the right team one day
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    i also borrowed GG lvl 74 and is not impressive, Poggle is a must to have the speed up buff and even so is so slow. In credit challenge only shoots in the boss stage since in the previous two all enemies are already dead before his turn. His debuff does not hit and lands poorly
  • Options
    I also borrowed a GG 7* from an ally...although not impressive he is pretty entertaining - that laugh :-P
  • Kodebob
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I own a six star Grievous with maxed out items. He is really good against heores that counter (Dooku, Fives, ect.) but overall his damage is unimpressive for the little health he has. His AOE hits for such a small amount sometimes that I cant even tell if he did any damage. Either it is a skill leveling bug, which we have seen before, or he needs a buff in a few areas.