BX-series Commando Droid Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
Here is the kit for the BX-series Commando Droid, using its kit already in-game as inspiration, but with a few changes. I hope you enjoy this kit, and thank you for reading.

Lore:
BX-series Commando Droids were advanced battle droids used by the Separatists during the Clone Wars. Designed for infiltration and combat behind enemy lines, Commando Droids were equipped with a variety of weapons including E-5 Blaster Rifles, vibroswords, and stun batons. Along with their tough armor, improved combat tactics, and the ability to imitate the voices of others, Commando Droids posed a serious threat to the Galactic Republic and its allies.

zpt5skutz2vl.png

Unit Name: BX-series Commando Droid
Tags: Dark Side, Attacker (AGI), Droid, Separatist
Description: Ruthless Separatist Attacker that shreds through enemies with a variety of attacks.
Relic: E-5 Blaster Rifle

Basic: Enfilade (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain Offense Up for 2 turns. If BX-series Commando Droid already has Offense Up, grant it to a random ally without Offense Up for 2 turns as well.

Special: Besiege (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and call target Separatist ally to assist, dealing 40% more damage. Then, inflict Target Lock on the target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be resisted.

Special: Lunging Strike (Cooldown 5) (Zeta):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Armor Shred on them for the rest of the battle. This attack deals 20% more damage for each status effect on the target enemy. Enemies defeated by this attack cannot be revived.

Unique: Ruthless Infiltrators (Omega):
BX-series Commando Droid has +10% Defense Penetration for each Separatist ally and +5% Evasion for each Droid ally. At the start of each encounter, and whenever any unit is defeated, Commando Droid gains Stealth for 2 turns, and 20% Turn Meter.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.

Replies

• Reckon there'll be one for the Super Battle Droid Rocket Trooper and OOM-9?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Reckon there'll be one for the Super Battle Droid Rocket Trooper and OOM-9?

Yes, along with a few others.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Nice kit!

Thank you for evaluating.