Cheating reported

Cykodrumzz
35 posts Member
edited January 2022
@cg_lucifersdaddymini I found an obvious cheater. This player is climbing in fleet arena everyday with nearly 100% win rate against 7 star executor using a weak negotiator fleet.

I looked up his gac history and saw that he beat a GL rey in 30 seconds using nightsisters.
My ally code 487735857

The obvious cheat occurred in round 1 of week 1/4/22, although there are plenty of other instances in his history where his nightsisters are winning in under 30 seconds against teams where they shouldn't be winning that fast..

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I meant to say garbage malevolence fleet. There is a different player we suspect is cheating in fleet arena who uses negotiator but we haven't yet found a smoking gun on that other one.
  • Options
    I do agree he's cheating but it's interesting that he still loses. Maybe it's a ploy to keep hidden? Anyway I think you need to send a direct message to luciferdaddy, not post it here.
  • Options
    Saada wrote: »
    Anyway I think you need to send a direct message to luciferdaddy, not post it here.

Correct. And you need to omit allycodes/identifying data when posting publicly.
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    You need to send a private message to CG_LucifersDaddyMINI.
This discussion has been closed.