How to request a refund for hyperdrive bundle

Hello
I've bought the hyperdrive bundle and i requested a refund hours after from Google Pay but they say no, now i need to contact Capital Games for the refund and the question is: how i do that?? The EA site puts me on a loop.
I really need this refund guys R$550,00 (brazilian currency) is a lot of money for this game and im ok with Capital Games rerolling my account or even deleting it. My name in game is Palasypalas, dont know if this help.

Replies

• Options
    Tried to talk to EA via Missing content but nothing, u guys have no idea how to reach CG for a refund??
  • Options
    Your odds of getting a response from CG are virtually non-existant. Your best bet is to do a charge back on your credit card and say it was purchased by accident and the company will not respond to requests for refund. CG will ban your account though.
    Grum the third swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/p/144884575/
    || Grum the Mighty swgoh.gg || OldBaldGuyGaming Youtube
  • Options
    thx, but its gone now
    at least i hope they fix the translation, the portuguese info for the hyperdrive says that exceeding values will be maintened, which is the oppose of the actual english info that says retained, the info can mislead a new brazilian player that exceeding shards or gear will be maintened after the purchase
    the original portuguese info if u guys wanna use google translate:
    Se as unidades desbloqueadas anteriormente alcançam ou excedem os critérios de aprimoramento da coleção para outros atributos, qualquer valor excedente será mantido.
    The portuguese word "mantido" translate to "maintened" not "retained" like google translate says and "retido" translate to "retained"