Bug in JMK event

Ronnyg777_
posts Member
edited January 2022
This has happened to me twice today in the jedi master kenobi event, tier one. I’ll be playing the battle as normal, winning easily and then the entire game crashes and shuts down. This has cost me 30 tickets and is **** me off. Has anyone else had this happen? The ticket system is awful as it is without the game crapping the bed in the middle of a battle.

And no my internet connection is NOT a problem
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Puk
    15 posts Member
    Options
    It seems to only happen when you use his special that grants counter. Leave that one well alone and you’ll make it through
  • Options
    Ronnyg777_ wrote: »
    This has happened to me twice today in the jedi master kenobi event, tier one. I’ll be playing the battle as normal, winning easily and then the entire game crashes and shuts down. This has cost me 30 tickets and is **** me off. Has anyone else had this happen? The ticket system is awful as it is without the game crapping the bed in the middle of a battle.

Same...it's not a bug though, it's a Feature that increases Player Engagement
  • Options
    Naver666 wrote: »

But, does it improve your skill rating. Thats the question the people really wanna know. Skill rating.
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Sazerac wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »

But, does it improve your skill rating. Thats the question the people really wanna know. Skill rating.

But is it actual "skill" to make the game crash? That's the most important question. If you went 2nd, at least. In any Case, it does not hit the Bar to refund stuff for sure.
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    It's probably a bug acknowledged by CG last year, still trying to reproduce and will end up in the too expensive to fix bucket while they make more packs. Expect this thread to go to the archive as usual. peace
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is a well-known bug. You can add your data to the crash reports.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>