Lost the GAC thanks to wrong text

Dont you love this game mode?

The text clearly tells me I can max out on banners in fleet with 72.
7x2jklenzwvg.png

Because I would need 76 and 76 I dont take time to do any math and just undersize it a little. 5 and 4 ships.
ydfucxl1pvp8.png

The 5 Ship round went 74, the 4 ship round 76.
If I knew the text is wrong I could played the 74 round for 76 with such an ease but thanks to clearly wrong or outdated textboxes I just lost my GAC round and therefore my Crystals. Not enough that I cot cut nearly in half anyway, now CG has to take even more away with some stupid oversights.

Replies

• Options
    I agree with OP, the text should have been updated 15 matchups ago. I nearly lost one of my matches in an almost identical position, i just got lucky that time.
  • Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I agree with OP, the text should have been updated 15 matchups ago. I nearly lost one of my matches in an almost identical position, i just got lucky that time.

They got 1 laptop, and bigger issues like telling us where RC is going to be, next conquest character, why we dont have an icon for Omicrons, why zetas dont show after you get an omicron ability upgrade, why cant we spin idon versio, the list goes on and on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    You can cut them some slack. After all, it's just a modest, billion dollar game backed by one of the biggest names in the industry and piggybacking on possibly the biggest popculture franchise in existence...
  • Options

They got 1 laptop, and bigger issues like telling us where RC is going to be, next conquest character, why we dont have an icon for Omicrons, why zetas dont show after you get an omicron ability upgrade, why cant we spin idon versio, the list goes on and on

But you can spin her - you just have to grab her by the fase/head.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options

But you can spin her - you just have to grab her by the fase/head.

You sir sound like you need to work a CG bugs department!! Yer hired! Lol.
    But seriously these people have a difficult time with clear descriptions of things. They love ambiguity lol. Leaves wiggle room for them. They really need to re read lots of old kits and rewrite some.