Ct3 of Secrets & Shadows

Prev1
Pan2218
496 posts Member
edited January 11
Ok seriously, I've wrecked my mods several times & this thing is impossible! Even if you manage to save Daka from Sidious first AOE, he will just keep doing it. 4ivj3aleifp7.png
This is just how I have them modded but for the event I really ramp them up. I have 3* CT2 long ago. I don't understand why you would make this. The In game buff doesn't give enough speed or defense. Also how could you not put Tenacity in there. & how fast & how much potency do these opponents have? With my fast set on Spirit, she doesn't take a turn for two cycles. The NightSisters are a great faction & they need a little bit of help. New Character maybe. But in the meantime could you guys dial CT3 of this event down a bit?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• Options
    Sometimes it take 15 minutes to get to this point.
    https://youtu.be/2so5IDl-Ybw
  • Options
    I applaud your thirst for suffering. This might be beatable with God-Tier mods and Relic 10... if anyone is crazy/OCD enough to invest that much in Daka.
  • Options
    I've got some serious mods that I place on them. But I am Relentless for suffering I guess. This event since they added CT3 has been a total Bane. All of the healing immunity & Dazes & forced to sit there helpless & watch. They need to post what rhe enemy stats are, there is no way that NS can keep up & the opponents just break any atM yrain that you start. Death Storm will likely get you killed trying to use Ventress & Dakas Zetas. It's just an entirely different beast & after a couple of years, I am forced to ask why
  • Options
    Everyone who has beaten this is an APK hacker. I’m convinced this exists only as a way to catch them.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    only one person has legitimately beaten it, according to CG
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

And this isn’t a problem? How many years later?
  • Options

Nobody has max starred LS Geo either and won’t for a long time. There always has to be a carrot.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

Nobody has max starred LS Geo either and won’t for a long time. There always has to be a carrot.

Except new toons are added and TB is end game content. Not sure S&S should have this same ‘prestige’.
  • Options

Have you played this event?

This is a stick not a carrot.
  • Options

I bet its BitDynasty, dude has a knack for this kind of stuff, but it was a 2 star clear on his video not a 3 star
  • Options

The top spenders aka maw and caw are sitting on 33 star and they spend ridiculous amount of money in this game, its safe to say we wont have a full clear untill few more teams are added especially in ships, since it is actually impossible to 3 star ships right now i think, not enough gp pretty sure, might be wrong tho
  • Options
    This is how I beat CT2
    https://youtu.be/-Iz7RzHqy-M
  • Options

I bet its BitDynasty, dude has a knack for this kind of stuff, but it was a 2 star clear on his video not a 3 star

I think that was for CT2 not CT3
  • Options
    Pan2218 wrote: »

I think that was for CT2 not CT3

Oh right my bad
  • Options

Have you played this event?

This is a BAMF club not a carrot.

FTFY.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options

The top spenders aka maw and caw are sitting on 33 star and they spend ridiculous amount of money in this game, its safe to say we wont have a full clear untill few more teams are added especially in ships, since it is actually impossible to 3 star ships right now i think, not enough gp pretty sure, might be wrong tho

Yeah we still need about like 30-40 ships or smtn added to the game before those guilds would get enough fleet GP for the node.
  • Options
    At my level and guild, putting r8 on a nightsister is unfathomable. If you're willing to invest those resources, you should be able to beat this old event.
  • Options
    Considering no other Assault Battle requires full R8, or even full R7, this one is way over-cranked. It's like they apply a standard slider to the enemy stats for each AB Challenge Tier and didn't test to see what it did to Sidious.
  • Options
    This way they can release an Omnicron for a night sister that only works in assault battles.
  • Options
    It's like none of the NightSister Zetas work. No lead bonuses, no TM % for falling below health. No speed bonus. & no amount of Tenacity will stop debuffs. Zombie basically just gets pummeled until she is in the red, no matter how fast. The opponents take turns 2 & 3 times before sisters get 1. Mother Talzin at 85% Potency +50% from her lead & can't land Plague. It's like they turned all NS mechanics off for this round. Then having to watch Sidious destroy your R8 Daka in one shot is disheartening
  • Options
    0xix2d37aqdz.png
    These can't get the job done. I just can't believe it
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Talia lead? Mechanics sound suited for the event. Give them crit avoidance across the board and heath heath heath and if all else fails sacrifice a goat,
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Yeah we still need about like 30-40 ships or smtn added to the game before those guilds would get enough fleet GP for the node.

You need 453,670,000 to 3* the last ship zone, you get 137,500,000 from the CM if everyone gets it and another 1,999,998 for complete platoons which leaves a little more that 314,000,000 needed to deploy. MAW currently has just over 191,000,000 in ship GP which means they need another 123,000,000 ship GP to 3* the final ship zone.

They have a ways to go.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Of course it isn't a problem. No one can do it, so you can ignore it with zero FOMO.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Talia lead? Mechanics sound suited for the event. Give them crit avoidance across the board and heath heath heath and if all else fails sacrifice a goat,

I've tried that, also Daka lead. The TM that they are supposed to have, they just don't. But thanks for the suggestion
  • Options
    I did MT Lead with Talia on the team and after years of attempts, I finally got the good RNG to get past Sidious to 3-star it last month.

Tier 3 is what they keep around to catch cheaters who are dumb enough to beat it with an apk, or whatever it's called.

When we get either a new NS, perhaps NS Merrin from J:FO and/or we get relic 12.
  • Options
    I’m starting to think that no one has actually beaten CT3. CG doesn’t want to admit they’ve let an event run for this long that no one can beat.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I did MT Lead with Talia on the team and after years of attempts, I finally got the good RNG to get past Sidious to 3-star it last month.

Tier 3 is what they keep around to catch cheaters who are dumb enough to beat it with an apk, or whatever it's called.

When we get either a new NS, perhaps NS Merrin from J:FO and/or we get relic 12.

Yes Merrin would be the key to tier 3, just like how piet is the key to 3 staring 2 assault battles super easily. And hey if merrin comes we will get ton more siths and maybe just maybe 2 jedi and a buff to darth vader
  • Options

Yes Merrin would be the key to tier 3, just like how piet is the key to 3 staring 2 assault battles super easily. And hey if merrin comes we will get ton more siths and maybe just maybe 2 jedi and a buff to darth vader

NS Merrin next conquest toon/GL confirmed!
  • Options

Merrin! Yes please & also turn down the opponents stats for CT3 there is no speed, no health, no avoidance, no assist that the Sisters In their current standings that can touch the power needed to beat this. & of all factions, Sisters are one that can hit way above their level.
This discussion has been closed.