Confirmation on Omi?

Based on the current status in the game, there are a number of Omi upgrades that look very attractive for GAC, eg dash or Zam… but based on the previous nerf history of them, is it possible to get confirmation from the devs that the kits are working as intended?

It would just be nice to know before we spend resources that we actually get what we spend on?

So are the current Omis where they should be or are there more nerfs coming?

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Asking CG for communication?

Lol
  • Options
    We cant ask for a refund it seems, so maybe they answer something else
  • Options
    i do hope so soemthing like this. but rather id like them to state upfront what level the omicron will raise the character to: hey new Omicron for C.U.P. he will be on the level of a Legendary character, new omicron for Clone Wars Chewie, he will be on the level of a GL, etc.

that way when an omicron that should be legendary level is doing GL things we can see it way better as yeah that will be nerfed or changed
  • Options
    In all honesty, the wisest strategy from a cost standpoint is don't apply an omicron until it's been applied by others (and content creators) for a GAC run. If they counter a GL with it, chances are it'll be nerfed and don't waste it. All the omicrons work as intended, but the player base doesn't always play as intended. Watch for the latter to gauge CGs response
  • Options
    kayd_mon wrote: »
    In all honesty, the wisest strategy from a cost standpoint is don't apply an omicron until it's been applied by others (and content creators) for a GAC run. If they counter a GL with it, chances are it'll be nerfed and don't waste it. All the omicrons work as intended, but the player base doesn't always play as intended. Watch for the latter to gauge CGs response

This. The player base are the beta testers for 3 months after a release. Go free to play. Let whales test and by the time you are up to speed, the kinks are worked out. I fell for the QGJ omicron and did Phasma also. I am holding on to others until they are in circulation for a while. It’s pointless to strategize in this game with their new toys.
  • Options
    kayd_mon wrote: »

This. The player base are the beta testers for 3 months after a release. Go free to play. Let whales test and by the time you are up to speed, the kinks are worked out. I fell for the QGJ omicron and did Phasma also. I am holding on to others until they are in circulation for a while. It’s pointless to strategize in this game with their new toys.

Phasma seems to be alright. It's causing TW opponents to stumble on it, anyway. I don't have it yet. Mara Jade, I do have, and it's good. I'm researching the "off-meta" ones now, because they might be sleeper hits.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    MJ does look good. Also looking at Kyle Katarn for fun on Rogue One squad: Jyn, Cass, Imwe, Baze since they’re rebels and rebel fighters

What team you use with MJ