New character info out ..

...on Reddit, and discord...

I really don't understand how CG doesn't use their own forums to post info on, but do it on any other channels.

Anyway, its Second Sister, empire/UAFU.

Replies

• Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    he's going to provide more info later today

Discord gets a sneak peak of the toon he's about to post on the official forums 30 mins before he posts the actual kit, and dev insights

Its not a big deal, since the main bulk of the information regarding the unit is available only on the official forums before anywhere else
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its not a big deal, since the main bulk of the information regarding the unit is available only on the official forums before anywhere else

That's a lie. (Another one.)
    I've just listened to a 20 minutes podcast with a CG employee (Miller) telling everything about this character, including her abilities, mechanics, the new faction, etc.
    The official forum can only be the second now.
    (it's actually much lower in the line, because I've also read this on Reddit and discord too)
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options

That's a lie. (Another one.)
    I've just listened to a 20 minutes podcast with a CG employee (Miller) telling everything about this character, including her abilities, mechanics, the new faction, etc.
    The official forum can only be the second now.
    (it's actually much lower in the line, because I've also read this on Reddit and discord too)

Well, I was talking about discord, reddit specifically (since that's what you posted in the OP)

I wasn't aware they did a podcast info dump too

Again, i'd rather wait an hour or two and get the text version here
  • Options
    Well, I was talking about discord, reddit specifically (since that's what you posted in the OP)

Well, where do you think I've learnt about the podcast?
    Not the official forums.
    Reddit/discord.

• Options
    or3d649w93dk.jpeg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Well my hopes are up for fallen order, 1 more night sister, 1 more jedi, and few mpre sith heck yeah.
    And maybe a darth vader buff
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    at first look… an interesting character and kit?….waiting forward to
  • Options
    This place is the ‘’official’’ forum after all.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    or3d649w93dk.jpeg

Piet must be a place holder for another inqusitor, no way people gonna give up an awesome imp trooper team for this
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I’m assuming that Grand Inquisitor will be the conquest character, Fifth Brother, Ninth Sister, Fourth(?) Sister marquees
  • Options
    Well, Inquisitorios tag for Vader and more Inquisitors?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    It would be nice to make new teams instead of always having to use characters that already fit in a team.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    We are warming up for an event for Cal Kestis.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

Makes sense as they officially announced the sequel to Jedi Fallen Order today.
  • Options
    Could we be getting more Inquisitors after her release? The inquisitorius tag and the purge debuff do hint towards the possibility of more characters being launched with that tag.
  • Options

It would be hilarious to watch Cal be more powerful than darth vader
  • Options
    That's a funny looking ship :\

Oh... right. CG doesn't think we need any ships to complete all these fleets
  • Options

That would make sense 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤢
  • Options

Well, he lasted for at least 5 seconds against him, I'd say he's pretty even..
  • Options

Hahaha i doubt it was even 5 second, honestly CG shot themseles with darth vader, they need to make an event where you upgrade darth vader into a galactic legend, he deserves that title more than lord vader. Darth vader killed obi wan, killed the emperor and countless other jedis (no spoilers on who else but yall know how many) now days he is weaker than his own apperantice star killer.

If you play star wars empire at war, you could take darth vader to kuat drive yard and upgrade him to get the executor, same thing should happen here but well take the character and upgrade him into GL, that way we still got 1 Darth vader and he will finally be were he belongs a true galactic legend.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Neither was I. Why don't they announce their podcasts and provide a link to it here on the offical forums? So that people won't miss it and don't have to scan all 3rd-party sources all the time to get valuable information.
  • Options

Hahaha i doubt it was even 5 second, honestly CG shot themseles with darth vader, they need to make an event where you upgrade darth vader into a galactic legend, he deserves that title more than lord vader. Darth vader killed obi wan, killed the emperor and countless other jedis (no spoilers on who else but yall know how many) now days he is weaker than his own apperantice star killer.

If you play star wars empire at war, you could take darth vader to kuat drive yard and upgrade him to get the executor, same thing should happen here but well take the character and upgrade him into GL, that way we still got 1 Darth vader and he will finally be were he belongs a true galactic legend.

That would be a good way of doing it but we all know CG wouldn’t do it as most of the players should have him at R5 or better thus less cash for CG.
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »

That would be a good way of doing it but we all know CG wouldn’t do it as most of the players should have him at R5 or better thus less cash for CG.

As with any GLs, they could require more characters. Vader R8 seems like a nobrainer, but if the GL journey would also require a full team of R7 Inquisitors, then suddenly its a great (usual) cash grab they like so much.
  • Options
    Erm, are u guys whaling to get her day 1?
    If no then what does a little delay in information do ?

• Options
    If u really want to bring up an argument, then we should be asking why no Road Ahead / QOL etc ... This seems very trivial compared to the RA.

However knowing CG, they won't answer it as they had already answered. Somewhere down the line, in some unknown month in some SW era year
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    If u really want to bring up an argument, then we should be asking why no Road Ahead / QOL etc ... This seems very trivial compared to the RA.

However knowing CG, they won't answer it as they had already answered. Somewhere down the line, in some unknown month in some SW era year

Doesn’t make them money like new characters and packs
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »

I wouldnt have a problem if they ask for few relic 8s and 9s for him, still not every person has gone for all wmpire toons/rebel toons, and i bet you 99% of players are still gear 11 and 12 on their Rogue one squad, plenty of space to make money and make all of the fans shut up about darth vader lol