Reporting cheatter to CG_Leviathan

Tavo
2 posts Member
edited January 2022
CG_Leviathan , Im 471-694-467, In GA player: He is cheating in the last Ga, Jan/21, he put all on defense, and beat all my teams in a few seconds with the max points, I want my prices back
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Tavo
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Tavo
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaha
    [REDACTED]
    sxh4x9mu7gmq.jpg
    Cheat more convincinly lol
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • Options
    Hold on this is even funnier bmhcbfgr8z5v.jpg
  • Options
    I guess it doesn’t surprise me CG does nothing to these people. Pretty soon everyone is going to be going down this route if they continue to do zip. Guess every match will be based on GP in the future.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    All those battles under 30 sec. I need that cheat. Get more hours back in my life lol!!
  • Options
    Just read the gamer tag….
    I hope that name gets removed. 🙋🏾‍♂️
  • Options
    This guy went from mediocrity one week to a blatant cheater with a name changed to something offensive the next. Smells like someone got their account hacked.
  • Options
    This guy must be wanting to quit the game lol
  • Options
    He is my gac opponent this round
  • Options
    Or sold their account or maybe vought the account and someone else trying to take over it!!!!
  • Options
    the name alone should be enough to get the boot, but those matches are blatantly obvious. good point that someone may have stolen the account.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    You will need to remove the name of the player in question since this goes against forums rules.

That name though… certainly leaves much to be desired in the ways of civility.

@Kyno anotha one for you to close
  • Deathbringer59
    581 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I'm getting in before this is closed.

1. This person is an absolute troll. No life other then try to get people's kicks off. Racist troll at that. They probally hacked an account and now doing this.

2. I think CG should get another person we can report to. CGLucifersdadddy is probally swamped with cheating reports. Another hand would help I would think but idk the situation going on over there.
  • Options
    I'm getting in before this is closed.

1. This person is an absolute troll. No life other then try to get people's kicks off. Racist troll at that. They probally hacked an account and now doing this.

2. I think CG should get another person we can report to. CGLucifersdadddy is probally swamped with cheating reports. Another hand would help I would think but idk the situation going on over there.

I mean they do only have 1 laptop and need to make like 40 diffrent packs to sale per week so its understandable why it would take a long time for some cheaters to get banned for a week ,
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I didn’t know you could counter LV with bossk
  • Options
    Ahnald calls him lord failure but this is another level. Bossk OP
  • Options
    Wow not even trying to hide it.
  • Options
    Don't worry. CG has cheat detection methods... sigh
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You will have to send a private message to CG_LucifersDaddyMINI.
This discussion has been closed.