future inquisitors

hello there in this post I will give my opinion about the possible future inquisitors that will be introduced since it was confirmed that we will have a complete squad of inquisitors well let's start for the following inquisitors, the ones that are almost sure to be introduced are
the great inquisitor,
sa8nzli00sr0.jpg
the 7th
jarei28lg2nv.jpg
and 9th sister,
hucxjyxcz35w.jpg
so for the 5th inquisitor it is between
the 5th
2vgqcy9y6cbu.jpg
and the 8th brother
mw167o9vgxem.png
which I bet more on the 5th brother because the 8th brother appeared less than the 5th brother
or a purge trooper
i0yrrcob6iwo.jpg
or maybe none of the 3 and modify the ability of vader to be leader of the inquisitors Although I doubt this last one a lot since it is almost certain that the great inquisitor will be the great leader of the squad but hey, what do you think? I read you in the comments.

Replies

• Options
    Where was it confirmed that we will have a full squad of inquisitors?
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

In the dev insight
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

In the dev insight

Ok thanks.
  • Options
    This could be a great chance to bring in one of Kyle Katarn's rivals: Jerec from Dark Forces 2. In legends, he was a Jedi historian who became a member of the Inquisitorious. After the fall of the Emperor, he gathered six other dark jedi to help him search for the lost Valley of the Jedi.

xvdfjnagni7g.jpg
  • Options
    Calling out Cal Kestis
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Jedi Fallen Order 2 was announced the same day as the 2nd Sister was announced for this game. Figure most might come from the Jedi Fallen Order games?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Jedi Fallen Order 2 was announced the same day as the 2nd Sister was announced for this game. Figure most might come from the Jedi Fallen Order games?

Only 2 Inquisitors in the game, one being Second Sister. Maybe a Purge Trooper and Ninth Sister with Grand Inquisitor and 7th Sister/5th Brother from Rebels
  • Options

Only 2 Inquisitors in the game, one being Second Sister. Maybe a Purge Trooper and Ninth Sister with Grand Inquisitor and 7th Sister/5th Brother from Rebels

Good guesses, or more inquisitors from the newly announced game?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

That's still too far away. Maybe from the Kenobi show.
  • Options

Possibly, but we've met all the Inquisitors between Rebels, Fallen Order, and the Vader comics already. I'll be a bit disappointed if the leader of the Order, Grand Inquisitor, doesn't make it in game
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

I heard a rumor that Second Sister will appear in Kenobi as well as the Purge Troopers
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

I heard a rumor that Second Sister will appear in Kenobi as well as the Purge Troopers

Yeah, she (or someone looking very much like her) was in some concept art. Although they would have to make her survive Fallen Order somehow.
  • Options

Yeah, she (or someone looking very much like her) was in some concept art. Although they would have to make her survive Fallen Order somehow.

Or have Kenobi set before Fallen Order
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

I think it's confirmed to be set later. Could be flashbacks, though.
  • Options

Guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully nothing screwy with the timeline lol. There's no way she could survive having her head cut off by Vader
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully nothing screwy with the timeline lol. There's no way she could survive having her head cut off by Vader

Are we sure it was head? I don't recall the scene completely, but I think it wasn't shown explicitly so there is some wiggle room. Dark siders surviving horrible injuries is nothing new..
  • Options
    She is dead.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    She is dead.

Boba Fett and Maul were thought to be dead as well...
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »
    She is dead.

Boba Fett and Maul were thought to be dead as well...

True, even Emperor Palpatine ;)
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Based on the swing of Vader's saber it would have cut right under her neck and sliced sideways. So her head and 1 arm was cut from the rest of her body
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    So, I went and rewatched the scene. She gets cut across the back, her head stays on, her body stays in one piece. She could still plausibly survive.
  • Options
    I feel Vader wouldn't allow that. Plus being injured in the headquarters of the Inquisitors how would she escape?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I feel Vader wouldn't allow that. Plus being injured in the headquarters of the Inquisitors how would she escape?

Wouldn't he? She could still be useful, and the darkness in her could return more powerful than before with the right "encouragement"...
  • Options
    We're also not looking at this the right way, she was leading Stormtroopers and Purge Troopers in the concept art. She wouldn't still be an Inquisitor if she had survived
  • Options
    I'm guessing Grand Inquisitor will be the next conquest character and the others will be marquees
  • Options
    So, I went and rewatched the scene. She gets cut across the back, her head stays on, her body stays in one piece. She could still plausibly survive.

So she got "Finned"?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

So she got "Finned"?

You think the Kenobi show will start with naked Second Sister wandering around and dripping with bacta?
    Sorry for the off-topic, but I had to...