Lando Calrissian fan rework + Omicron

I feel like he has a lot of unused potential and has two lvl 7 abilities that could very well receive a zeta or an Omicron. Maybe even 2 Omicrons, who knows. I am trying out the idea with 1 Zeta and 1 Omicron as well as slight adjustment to his abilities and I hope it is received well. I hope you enjoy the read and that I earn your earnest Feedback.

UNIT NAME: Lando Calrissian

ALIGNMENT Light Side

CATEGORY: Attacker(AGI), Rebel, Rebel Fighter, Scoundrel, Leader

Rebel and Scoundrel leader with excellent critical synergy

Basic: GAMBLER'S SHOT
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to the target enemy and gain Critical Damage Up for 1 turn. If Lando already has Critical Damage Up, grant it to one random other Rebel or Scoundrel ally who does not have it yet for 1 turn

Special: DOUBLE DOWN (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. If this Ability scores more than 1 Critical Hit, reset its cooldown and it deals +50% more damage (Stacking, max +200%) on it's next use, resetting if it deals no critical hits on a subsequent use or if Lando is defeated

Leader: FAST AND LOOSE
FINAL TEXT: (Omicron) Scoundrel and Rebel allies gain +20 Speed, +30% Critical Chance and +30% Critical Damage. If all allies are either Scoundrel or Rebel, begin each encounter with Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns which cannot be copied. Additionally, whenever a Scoundrel or Rebel ally score a critical hit, all Scoundrel and Rebel allies gain +2% Turnmeter.

While in Grand Arena: At the beginning of the battle, all Scoundrel and Rebel allies have their speed set to the value of the ally with the highest speed, gain +100% Counterchance and are immune to Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity. Whenever Lando deals a critical hit with Double Down, all Scoundrel and Rebel allies gain +5% Critical Damage (Stacking) until the end of the Battle.

Unique: HIGH ROLLER
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) Lando has +15% Critical Chance and Critical Damage, doubled if he has any offensive buffs (Offense Up, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up, Defense Penetration Up, Retaliation, Healthsteal Up, Speed Up). Whenever Lando scores a critical hit, he gains Critical Chance Up for 2 turns and recovers 5% Health and Protection. If Lando is below 100% Health, he gains an additional +50% Critical Damage.

Replies

• Options
    You do realize this can be potentially broken right…? Your “slight adjustment” would make his addition in a rebel fighter team incredibly broken.

Also reading through your kit, I don’t think you realize how many times his leader and unique abilities stack their critical chance and damage on each other.
  • Options
    You do realize this can be potentially broken right…? Your “slight adjustment” would make his addition in a rebel fighter team incredibly broken.

Also reading through your kit, I don’t think you realize how many times his leader and unique abilities stack their critical chance and damage on each other.

Yeah I agree with this. I took a look at what Lando's critical chance and damage would be at the star of the battle with this kit. (So without the stacking critical damage from the omicron or the 50% critical damage from below full health, and without any mods). It's 156,67% Critical Chance and 267,5% Critical Damage. That's again, before any mods or bonusses during the battle.
    I'm all for reworks, but this one has gone a tad too far.
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »

Yeah I agree with this. I took a look at what Lando's critical chance and damage would be at the star of the battle with this kit. (So without the stacking critical damage from the omicron or the 50% critical damage from below full health, and without any mods). It's 156,67% Critical Chance and 267,5% Critical Damage. That's again, before any mods or bonusses during the battle.
    I'm all for reworks, but this one has gone a tad too far.

He would have a fairly low non-crit damage out put, like he currently does. Think similar to second sister, where she has to crit to deal good hits as without them its a wet noodle slap. I was aiming for something in that direction. The high crit chance is for crit avoidance % strats so the crit immunity buff is needed, which does reduce the number of counters but makes the viable ones more outstanding and effective.

I do know what I do, but maybe I should have added that part to the description