Conquest news? Who’s next?

Prev1
So we have Boba Fatt done. Has there been any news around who’s next? Bill Goldberg has been asking.

Replies

• Options
    Probably an inqusitor, but it would require you to do 20 battles while having star killers in your team.
    20 battles with all new 4 marquee characters surviving, and than so many ither missions that would make you replay each phase 4 times to get the red box
  • StarSon
    7526 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't seen, but I suspect we'll find out today. If they follow the schedule (which it has been indicated they will), then game update to add the new character is tomorrow, so likely the State of the Galaxy today.
  • Options
    i would really like to get SOTG today
  • Options
    If it's an inquisitor, I will absolutely not be red crating again. A Mando/Ashoka character would be a much better choice IMHO (for example, Grogu, as some have suggested). Inquisitors are literally the all black wearing, mustache twirling stereotypical villains for the sake of there being villains. At least the sith are a bit more complex.

If the carrot isn't appealing and the work certainly isn't appealing, the donkey ain't movin' (players won't spend).
  • Options
    I’d take a Grand Inquisitor, but it would be hard to drum up interest in them if we don’t get a few other Inquisitors before Conquest Launch.

If I had to guess, I’d say Cal Kestis, although that might be a bit obvious. Maybe another Legends character that’ll go well with Starkiller. Maybe a Darksaber Mando.
  • Options
    The Ravager

R.daee8ff8d2322c7c77ebbcf3bfbbf843?rik=QIJ1aryIgICfPw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.obsidianportal.com%2fassets%2f141810%2fRavager.jpg&ehk=22ojqD%2ffb%2fTqm2Bm9inZYA81nLqOV3KzKvQowAnJeso%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    The Ravager

R.daee8ff8d2322c7c77ebbcf3bfbbf843?rik=QIJ1aryIgICfPw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.obsidianportal.com%2fassets%2f141810%2fRavager.jpg&ehk=22ojqD%2ffb%2fTqm2Bm9inZYA81nLqOV3KzKvQowAnJeso%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Finally, someone that thinks the same as I do

Ravager is alredy leaked with all the other stuff that leak gave away (which was true), so, Ravager is definitely coming

Now, RC was released a year ago, makes sense to make another conquest ship after a year
  • Options
    If it's an inquisitor, I will absolutely not be red crating again. A Mando/Ashoka character would be a much better choice IMHO (for example, Grogu, as some have suggested). Inquisitors are literally the all black wearing, mustache twirling stereotypical villains for the sake of there being villains. At least the sith are a bit more complex.

If the carrot isn't appealing and the work certainly isn't appealing, the donkey ain't movin' (players won't spend).

YES GROGU PWEEEEEASE
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options

YES GROGU PWEEEEEASE

You might get Grogu after Mando season 3 when he has his armor and is fully fleshed out.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

YES GROGU PWEEEEEASE

His name is baby yoda, its not Grogu
  • Options
    The Ravager

So if that’s the case, it opens the door for Rax, Sloane, Pandion and Randd.

Okay then.
  • Options

Grogu would be cool but I think it’s too soon honestly. Too many spoilers and story left to be hashed out for Boba and Mando Season 3 I’m sure and even the Ashoka series.

Ravager is where my money is at, which is all fine and dandy but we need more ships though.
  • Options
    What about Jan Ors and Raven's Claw to go with the recenty released Kyle Katarn? For Dark Side fans there is Admiral Galak Fyyar, Desaan, and Tavion Axmis.

For the fans of Dash Rendar, we could get LE-BO2D9 (Leebo) and the Outrider. For the Dark Side fans, Prince Xizor, Guri, and the Virago.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    I always assumed the Ravager would be Executor-level. I guess that doesn’t make too much sense, so it would for a Conquest ship.
  • Options
    One of the last things this game needs right now is another capital ship.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    I really hope not on the Ravager.

While it would be good to shake up the fleet meta, the sith fleet would take TIE advanced and the palpmobile away from any empire fleet, effectively disabling that fleet in your inventory already. We don't need a way of effectively disabling 2 cap ships and the 3 remaining empire ships.

Many more fighter ships before a cap ship please.
  • Options
    I always wondered why Luke’s red five is missing. Only one conquest ship so perhaps time for a second.
    why not add a classic? The rebel fleet could use a high end xwing
  • Options
    Nick_74 wrote: »
    I always wondered why Luke’s red five is missing. Only one conquest ship so perhaps time for a second.

I bet Rey will get red five before Luke XD
  • Options
    Nick_74 wrote: »

That will be the thing to somehow knock Executor off the meta perch. Too soon yet.
  • Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    So we have Boba Fatt done. Has there been any news around who’s next? Bill Goldberg has been asking.

Bobba isnt done maul is so...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Ravager is great. I would love to see it added in the game. I might even whale on it. Just not now. First, either make ships a fully fledged game mode with all it takes, like full fleets and more relevant uses, or scrap them completely. This weird limbo is going on for too long.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ravager is great. I would love to see it added in the game. I might even whale on it. Just not now. First, either make ships a fully fledged game mode with all it takes, like full fleets and more relevant uses, or scrap them completely. This weird limbo is going on for too long.

Yup add ships to conquest, add ship raids, finish the other fleets we got than im down for more ships, or just remove it like you said
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Grogu.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Haven't seen, but I suspect we'll find out today. If they follow the schedule (which it has been indicated they will), then game update to add the new character is tomorrow, so likely the State of the Galaxy today.

So much for that idea lol. They’ve been awful with communication since the holiday break. It’s really annoying
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

So much for that idea lol. They’ve been awful with communication since the holiday break. It’s really annoying

Gotta be patient with them. It takes serious time to see how many more time consuming feats they can add. You can expect to see feats such as win a match with mob enforcer surviving 50 times or win 20 battles with a whole team of Tuskens even though we only have 3
  • Options

maybe they will announce the discontinuation of the game, i would be so happy :(
  • Options
    bap1234 wrote: »

maybe they will announce the discontinuation of the game, i would be so happy :(

Lol no still so much money to be made, but hey they have been stuck making content for this game for so many years that they may no longer be intrested, you know like how when you got an employee who has been working the same job that he/she just starts doing the bare minimum so not to get fired but also keep the job since its basically free money to them.
  • Options
    The Ravager

idk would make more sense to do another finalizer / raddus/ exec style event for that.
  • Options
    I do wonder what metrics they’re getting on new players now that the GAC changes are mostly accepted / implemented. Those aren’t so good for new whales and HDBs.

Needing more ships is a valid thing - especially Resistance, which really needs a Bomber and a few more ships - but there’s also 5 Sith ships, and the non-Empire ones (Sith Fighter, Sith Bomber, Scimitar) don’t have any real home. A Raddus-level Sith capital and a Exec-level Rebel (Rogue One?) capital would be about all I can think of.

I can’t think of any normal Ships that would meet Conquest levels, though. Red 5 is about it, or maybe Rey’s Red 5 / SLKR’s TIE Whisper.