Is Conquest being delayed??

I thought the next Conquest was supposed to start on Monday, and usually there's a countdown timer on the Conquest section, but given that there isn't currently a countdown does this mean it has been delayed?
If so could you actually do something sensible such as communicate to players with updated timings, reasons for delay, etc.
@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_MindTricks @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_TopHat @CG_RyDiggs

Replies

• Options
    I'm mostly certain the countdown starts about 4-5 days beforehand, I'd wait at least until Friday to make a "where is the countdown timer" post. also, I'd reckon that we wouldn't see a timer until the next update which I suspect is Thursday/Friday for the next inquisitor and an announcement to the next conquest character.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Updates tend to happen Wednesday at around 3:15 PM PST
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    I'm mostly certain the countdown starts about 4-5 days beforehand, I'd wait at least until Friday to make a "where is the countdown timer" post. also, I'd reckon that we wouldn't see a timer until the next update which I suspect is Thursday/Friday for the next inquisitor and an announcement to the next conquest character.

Ah, I thought it started as we reached less than 7-days, I hope you're right
  • Options
    Beeblebrox wrote: »

yeah I'm not 100% certain with the conquest timer, but I can easily base it on events which are never more then 5 days ahead
  • Options
    Monday was january.

Wait and see.
  • Options

Pretty sure it is a 3-4 day count down, don't remember exactly. Assuming we'll see kill x amount of squads with SK, Dash, Kyle, Talon, MJ. Should be great.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options

The countdown always starts when it's added to the game, which requires a client update. Usually this is only 5 days prior (as the updates are typically on Wednesdays) but I'm pretty sure it's happened earlier before.
  • Options
    Would be nice if conquest was included in the monthly calendar of events.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Would be nice if conquest was included in the monthly calendar of events.

Oh get out of here with your player friendly crazy talk.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

Pretty sure it is a 3-4 day count down, don't remember exactly. Assuming we'll see kill x amount of squads with SK, Dash, Kyle, Talon, MJ. Should be great.

Please hold while I vomit extensively, lol
  • Options
    Seems to be the first monday of each month. Next monday then.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Delay it forever imo lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    I thought the next Conquest was supposed to start on Monday, and usually there's a countdown timer on the Conquest section, but given that there isn't currently a countdown does this mean it has been delayed?
    If so could you actually do something sensible such as communicate to players with updated timings, reasons for delay, etc.

The countdown timer is usually added on the content update before the conquest start date... which is usually the wednesday before the first monday of the month.... which is today...

There should be a conquest timer by end of day today, or an announcement of delay if not by end of day today
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

The countdown timer is usually added on the content update before the conquest start date... which is usually the wednesday before the first monday of the month.... which is today...

There should be a conquest timer by end of day today, or an announcement of delay if not by end of day today

Thank you, Ultra.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Thank you, Ultra.

Forums are broken, someone said thank you.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

Thank you, Ultra.

Forums are broken, someone said thank you.

Can’t have that, incoming nerf.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

Thank you, Ultra.

Please leave a 5 star review to your nearest community manager!
  • Options

Yep, in game timer is on.