Reporting a cheater with no action/reply from CG

Zuzu
2 posts Member
edited February 2022
0gbttrpdy5x7.png

This player, with this roster, is no1 in my fleet shard, beating 7* HT G12 Bossk fleets (390K) with its 100K fleet full of 1* ships. I reported ın-game and also sent a DM to CG_LuciferDaddyMINI with no replies / action.

I've invested lots of efforts and money to be competitive in the game. I see no reason to do so now as this nonsense is perfectly allowed.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    8ddfwm5oln2i.jpg

chskumio7xvn.jpg

This costs payouts to many fair players every day in the shard. Please let me know if there is something we can do.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    This thread will be removed and you will get at least a warning from the mods here. Calling out cheaters is punished more severely than actual cheating...
  • Options
    They will ban them for a week then they'll be back. Had the same thing happen in my fleet shard a while back. Usually takes a week before they do anything though. Depending how much they spend on the game directly impacts their suspension/bans.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    If they ban him (which is pretty unlikely) it will take weeks or months for them to do so, they won't tell you about it, and (as mentioned) it will only be for a week.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    If they ban him (which is pretty unlikely) it will take weeks or months for them to do so, they won't tell you about it, and (as mentioned) it will only be for a week.

And all of this is a problem. A serious problem. And the lack of action is the worst part in all of this. Our $$$ should be respected and this kind of crap should not be allowed to continue.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    ljcool110 wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

And all of this is a problem. A serious problem. And the lack of action is the worst part in all of this. Our $$$ should be respected and this kind of crap should not be allowed to continue.

CG and their mods disagree with you. *shrug*
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you want to report a potential cheater,
    please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.