Linking the new Tie w SŚ

Magruffin
786 posts Member
edited February 2022
Well, that's extremely disappointing, if not expected. Couldn't make it pilotless or one of the multitude of imps that we currently have?
No, course not. Then the whales would be upset.

Replies

• Options
    Wait...why the heck is śs blocked out? Cmon....it's the short hand for your brand new toon?!
    I get the ww2 group, but really?
  • Options
    Money, money, money, mmoooonnneeey.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    If it was pilotless you couldn’t max it without whaling anyway. What an odd complaint
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    If it was pilotless you couldn’t max it without whaling anyway. What an odd complaint
    What an odd arguement?
    Didn't have a problem leveling up any of the other pilotless ships without spending? Or did you just mean initially when the ship drops?
  • Options
    I really don't see how this ship is Conquest worthy. The toons so far have been pretty legendary. Ahsoka will have her own show. Boba has his own show. Mando has his own show. **** has? Disappointed.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I really don't see how this ship is Conquest worthy. The toons so far have been pretty legendary. Ahsoka will have her own show. Boba has his own show. Mando has his own show. **** has? Disappointed.

Remember how RC was pretty useless without Executor? I member.
  • Options
    This Conquest only stuff is getting really annoying- as if having to play Conquest wasn't bad enough
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Yes, I'll give ya that. 😎
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    This Conquest only stuff is getting really annoying- as if having to play Conquest wasn't bad enough

Did you think they were just going to scrap Conquest, or what?
  • Options
    Rather just pay 8k crystals and get the red box, i already have a full time job, dont need a second full time job with conquest
  • Options

Raddus fleets say hello
  • Options

Did you think they were just going to scrap Conquest, or what?

Preferably just do the exclusive toons far less frequently. But of course they can't sell as many of their battle passes that way.
    I remember wanting to play Conquest because it was fun, not just the means to the end of getting a new character faster.
  • Options
    Wait...why the heck is śs blocked out? Cmon....it's the short hand for your brand new toon?!
    I get the ww2 group, but really?

Yes, the WW2 group is the reason.

The forums tend to be good at improvising acronyms, over time. Hence GAS. Might I suggest 2S?
  • Options

So don't get it. You are going to be pretty sad when you need it and can't get it, but sit it out and see.