Unlogical ga banner

Demeter
62 posts Member
edited February 2022
Last GA fight

a9fl16a37h99.jpg

My opponent got two banners for one destroyed and one not placed ship.
It would be ok und logical for me, if just missed to place this ship.
But getting a banner for not placed ship, which i can't place, because my malovelence is only at 6*, is just unlogical.
If the opponent will get the banner for this ship after destroying the complete fleet, but how it actually works is disappointing.

This is just unfair for every player with 6 or lower star flagships.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    But there is a precedent for this.

In TW, a max banner win with a 7* cap ship is 22 banners.

You cannot earn 22 banners with a 6* cap ship. It’s one way of encouraging everyone to fully develop their rosters.

• Options
    But there is a precedent for this.

In TW, a max banner win with a 7* cap ship is 22 banners.

You cannot earn 22 banners with a 6* cap ship. It’s one way of encouraging everyone to fully develop their rosters.

As i said it would be ok if the full fleet is cleared. In this way it is just unfair.
  • Options
    Wouldn't a 6* Capital Ship have three reinforcement slots available? If so, you only placed two and thus the banner for an unplaced ship.
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    Even under the old GAC system, going into a battle with a 6* ship would dock the banner just as if you'd filled a reinforcement slot. So it's a penalty that's always been there.
  • Options
    Wouldn't a 6* Capital Ship have three reinforcement slots available? If so, you only placed two and thus the banner for an unplaced ship.
    6* only has 3 slots, correct.

But in the screenshot OP posted one ship has been destroyed (Sun Fac I think), Vulture Droid, Hyena Bomber and Geo Spy are currently the 3 in starting lineup, and there are 2 in reserve as yet unseen. The 2/4 is telling us how many reinforcements remain - not how many he set.

OP didn’t leave a slot blank. He filled all he could fill, yet his opponent got the banner for destroying Sun Fac and the banner for the unfillable reinforcement slot. I don’t think this is unfair though.
  • Options
    This was stated as how it would work during the q&a. If you use less than a full star cap ship on defence or don't fill the reinforcements you give away points.

Old gac it made sense to place your lower star cap on defence as you still got full points for deploying any fleet.

If you use a cap ship on attack that is not full stars you miss out on points too as you can't get the points for not using a reinforcements slot that you don't have or the points for a surviving ship that you can't take.

With this change it is now a disadvantage on both attack and defence, so I think it is more fair. Star it up!
  • Options
    Yeah man that sucks I agree that's a weird thing that they got a banner for that slot that you weren't even able to fill. However, good luck getting anything done about it since it's such a small thing for the devs to worry about.