Droideka basic ability hurts GLs more than anyone else...?

Does anyone think there should be an exclusion to GLs on the speed difference bonus true damage from Droideka's basic ability? I mean, GLs all have much higher speed to begin with and this shouldn't be a liability when facing Droideka. In LS Geo TB my Master Luke was put flat on ground byonly three assists from Droideka each hitting like 110K damage...

Replies

• Options
    Droideka assisting was pure RnG, as he only has a 35% chance to do so. That said, Droideka does hurt quite a bit, but if you play a GL on offense and a Droideka in a PVP gets any turns to begin with, you might need to re-mod your GL team. Almost all of the GLs can deal with pretty much any squad you would use a Droideka on if on the offense unless you face serious complications, aforementioned horrible RnG or a mod difference so large it counter-weights your advantages.
  • Options
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    Droideka assisting was pure RnG, as he only has a 35% chance to do so. That said, Droideka does hurt quite a bit, but if you play a GL on offense and a Droideka in a PVP gets any turns to begin with, you might need to re-mod your GL team. Almost all of the GLs can deal with pretty much any squad you would use a Droideka on if on the offense unless you face serious complications, aforementioned horrible RnG or a mod difference so large it counter-weights your advantages.
    You're right, but I don't care about PVP. I'm only posting this because of the frustration from LS Geo TB, because that droideka is on whole another level and no player with any sort of god tier mods would match the power.
  • Options
    TB enemies are ramped up because otherwise you could just auto your way threw every wave. It is what it is.
    hello
  • Options
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    You're right, but I don't care about PVP. I'm only posting this because of the frustration from LS Geo TB, because that droideka is on whole another level and no player with any sort of god tier mods would match the power.

Ah, LS Geo TB. Yeah, for that you need some really good speed mods with your GLs. Only GL who can allow themselves to be slow is Rey, and she has an extremely niche and narrow area for that before it starts to backfire on her.