Omicron Ability Update: Director Krennic

2Next

Replies

• Options
    LV’s team tends to hemorrhage in GAC, with Piett needed for Troopers and Vader and Maul working well alone.

Also, interestingly he’ll call Death to assist whenever he attacks, which includes assists and counters. No limitations, either. With Piett and Range, things could get a bit interesting.

Not interesting enough for me, though. Krennic could really use an IT tag. And a rework.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I've bitten the bullet and gone for this one. I think it'll perform well under a lord vader lead.

Please explain

+30% health for Krennic and DT. Works well under LV lead.

Krennic and DT recover 20% health on a DT crit hit:
    -more assists mean more crits
    -reduced cooldown means more terminates which are guaranteed crits against debuff enemies for which there are loads spread by LV

Lord Vader spreads daze. DT synergies with daze into stuns on his basic.

Krennic and DT can get around taunts which is a Lord Vader issue.

DT constant cooldown increases means more grenades stripping taunts.

I'm not saying its meta but in a grand arena scenario I think LV Krennic DT RG and Storm/shore would be pretty decent.

This leaves veers with dark, gideon, range and piett.

And Iden with magma, snow, shore/storm, starck.

And palp with darth vader, thrawn, tarkin and TFP.

I think that's 4 pretty solid empire teams when geared up and modded well. Very suitable in a gac setting

I'll let you know how the testing goes.
  • Options
    Look forward to how it goes.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Immortal_1967
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Might want to re-think “And palp with darth vader, thrawn, tarkin and TFP”. Mara Jade really boosts that team but it pull shore.

Palp, Darth Vader, Thrawn, Shoretrooper, Mara Jade
  • Options
    @Bladegunner Any results on that testing?
  • Options
    WD_40 wrote: »

Overall, nothing ground breaking. I've mainly used LV on offence running LV DK DT Storm and RG.

I'm achieving nothing spectacular. I'd say omicron krennic and death trooper provide the same utility in a LV squad as piett and vader do.

Which allows those two to be used elsewhere.

I don't know what to think really, it's OK... I do plan to bring both up to relic 7 and try it on defence next season so will feedback.

Certainly don't rush for it!
  • Options
    WD_40 wrote: »

Overall, nothing ground breaking. I've mainly used LV on offence running LV DK DT Storm and RG.

I'm achieving nothing spectacular. I'd say omicron krennic and death trooper provide the same utility in a LV squad as piett and vader do.

Which allows those two to be used elsewhere.

I don't know what to think really, it's OK... I do plan to bring both up to relic 7 and try it on defence next season so will feedback.

Certainly don't rush for it!

I mean, turning a SEE-req R4 Krennic into Piett seems worth an Omicron for me. But my position’s a bit weird. I might get it once I’ve got a chance to finish my Troopers.
  • Options
    @Bladegunner

hola amigo! all good?

my experience:

yes, i also gave krennic his omicron and moded him fast. he is relic7.
    death trooper is relic8 with 10k+ damage and 90%+ potency.

my idea was, that opponents should think twice, if they try to kill lord vader team with kylo-sisters. tried to save darth vader/piett/maul… for other teams.

i thought, the krennic/death trooper duo could easily take out daka and zombie.

after some rounds i cannot use them more in defense under lord vader.

two of my opponents didn‘t even notice, krennic had his omi, other said, slkr-business as usual.
    one of my opponents made „nearly a solo“ with slkr (+wat), what was a good idea to clean deathmark.

however, i‘m a little frustrated, that the „auto-fight“ didn‘t kill daka.

for now, i don‘t really have good ideas for them in defense.

all ideas and thoughts are welcome … 😎
  • Options
    I've certainly found more luck on offence.

An alternative usage was under EP lead. I found DT was taking so many turn.

I wouldn't recommend the omicron to be honest.

There's better ones out there.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    hmmm, the no-mainstream characters are the salt in the game…

i also used the krennic duo with ep and they work good.

perhaps lord vader+maul+krennic/dt+tank have a chance… only a pity, that the taunt ignoring heroes don‘t attack daka.

Post edited by jedibaer71 on