Hyperaccelerator Disk not working as intended?

Hi, can someone explain to me how the Hyperaccelerator disk is supposed to work? I'm not seeing any additional damage being done to enemies after I've done damage to them. I was expecting to see enemies take damage every time another enemy took a turn after I hit them.

For example, if I do JKAs AOE then I would have expected every enemy to get hit for 10% max health damage every time an enemy takes a turn but I'm not seeing any health being removed at all. Am I reading it wrong/using it wrong?

Replies

• Options
    any chance its being removed from protection first? its 10% of max health, but it'll still come off protection first. Otherwise 100% max health damage becomes an instant kill.
  • Options
    I'm watching close, maybe I ought to take a screen recording. I just don't see any health/protection being removed at all.
  • Options
    Are you using the 4 dot purple version, or the 2 dot blue? I think the 2 dot blue is a bug that it appeared at all, and I would not be surprised if it does nothing at all.
  • Options
    It’s the 4 dot purple one
  • Options
    Ok, well I've never equipped that disk, so don't know if it's ever worked.

I always thought speedng these enemies up wasn't going to help, and you can get almost the equivalent effect from a 1 dot caustic emissions disk, but no speed up involved, or even having to hit them. After they've taken 2 turns they could have 4 dots and burning on them which is about 10% max health damage too.

That disk is a terrible use of your capacity.
  • Options
    Not if the enemy team takes a milllion turns before I can take a single 1 and I can hit the biggest threat with Han right out of the gate.
  • Options
    If you're going to use han then put in volatile accelerator and 2 amplify agony disks. Bando lead and chewy. Add boba for the feat and whover else.

Shoot someone tough enough for both shots from han and chewie's assist. Chewie gets a turn from bando lead tm gain. AOE from chewy and they all fall down.

Also if they are taking a million turns, then the caustic emissions are affecting the entire other team instead of just the one you shoot with han. If you use the same 4 dot of capacity on caustic emmisions they will gain upto (depending on color of disks you have) 8 dots and burning. That is 55% max health damage per turn. 5% per dot and 15% from burning. While the one guy you hit with han will take 10% from each ally turn, then their own turn for 50% for a full round. Still a bad use of your capacity (if the disk is working). You only need a single blue caustic to turn up, then 3 greens will do the job. Just a bad 4 dot disk. Like most of the 4 dot disks, not worth the space.

Not that I'd use 4 caustic disks. It stops you from getting any of the kill 50 with x feats done. So will this terrible disk.